xPer Modern Warfare

• Thread starter Thread starter xPer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 79
  • Views Views 27K
you want some?
If you cant wait make your own tactic. He spends hours of his time making these so we can all enjoy the game we love playing. Last thing he needs is 20 people asking every couple of post, is it ready yet, when will it be out, how long will it take.

Analysing the formation on the opening post, I can see 2 roles that wasn't been used on other tactics (at least, the ones i had tested), the WP on the sides and the BWM on support. Maybe, the key of the tactics is that!

Shouldn't have made the post in the first place without posting a link to the tactic. The first 5/6 pages of this thread are going to be full of spam. Should have waited until you finished testing until you created the topic to be fair..

Hello, thank you for your share, but where i can download your tactic please ?
Thx

lads xper works hard on these tactics he gives his time and effort i think we sud just wait until he is happy before he release it.

looks good. waiting for your tactics to try on lower league team...

Well I have to say that even though we obviously don't know any of the individual player instructions or team instructions that xPer has used it seems like his combination of roles works well.

Just set up the tactic as shown in the OP, left it without any individual instructions or any team instructions and my first game was:

G0WaQlY.png

Back