xPer Modern Warfare

• Thread starter Thread starter xPer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 79
  • Views Views 27K
Come on dude... People are getting desperate!! :D

xPer come with that tactic now!

Please belive me I want to. Im so tired with all these test lately with Advanced & Modern Warfare ...
However there is one last thing on MW I have to decide - TEMPO instruction.

update: tonight :)

Last edited:
Lads **** off xper put time and eneryg in his tactics but because it dont work for you or becuase u use it one game and lost you saying its **** i think you sud all **** off and use ur own then.....xper mate cheers for the tactic working or not merry xmas.

Going to give this a test now with a lower league team see if I can get anything out of it. Also to the people moaning that this tactic isn't working as good as the original and so on I don't think we will ever see a tactic as dominate or pure plug and play like the FM13 Modern Warfare again purely because of the updated tactics in FM 14 & FM 15. If SI brought back the sliders then maybe we will see super tactics again but just cant see that happening anytime soon.

Hey xPer thanks for the release :).. Looking forward to test it out in my dortmund save :)! Have u try with wingers?

can somebody please post pictures of team instructions and team mentality and shape please

Lads **** off xper put time and eneryg in his tactics but because it dont work for you or becuase u use it one game and lost you saying its **** i think you sud all **** off and use ur own then.....xper mate cheers for the tactic working or not merry xmas.

LOOOOL, if you don't know how we use the tactic before said it's bad tactic JUSTE SHUT UP

xper mate cheers starting using ur tactic and loving it mate 15 in 15 been playing since 0600hrs barbosa is ripping it up

Great tactic mate. Gotta stop now though going round the wife's family :-( will test more later :-)

slickrick, what team you using it with?

can you post some results and lineup/what players perform well/etc, so people know how to use it

For some teams Higher Tempo or Much Higher Tempo might work better.

Back