xPer Modern Warfare

• Thread starter Thread starter xPer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 79
  • Views Views 27K
Hey guys chill out :) It's only the game.
I did not claim that this tactic is some cheat all winning setup.
442 its specific formation obviously not perfect for every team and hey - it's only start of my Modern Warfare experience on FM15:)
I expect maybe some tweaks from users and then v2, v3 etc and some day for sure we will get super 442 tactic in FM15 - all together :)

For now I need to take a break.
Happy New Year for all of you FM maniacs !

p.s. where the f*ck is W4NKER when we need him ?!

Last edited:
Your 4-4-2 was amazing in Fm 2014 until some pach haha. Gonna use it with Palermo in Italy, but i will try some tweaks because other whise i will get ****** hard. Why Palermo? Because the tactic worked from fm 2014 brought me much joy there.

Well i got destroyed by Juventus in my first game and lost 4-2 away at inter, Inter scored 3 from corners, so i added some defensive for that

Mery x-mas

Last edited:
lost 3-0 to ipswich with this tactic after ahn unbeaten run, thanks mate

You only need to thank yourself for using a tactic mid-way through a season with probably zero match prep + fluidity

Why would you even change tactic if you were unbeaten with the one you were using??
I like it myself just beat Chelsea 8-0 at home using united, Falcao getting 5 and Mata the other 3

Tactic started out very well but then results went south.

Have had a number of injuries but definitely not plug n play for tough away games.

Even against weaker teams was giving away far too many CCC from over the top balls which resulted in goals against better teams.

Still very promising and would love to see updated versions.

View attachment 316387

Season Review

Just finished my 1st season with Man Utd and despite having the 2nd best g/s record in the league (82) behind eventual winners Chelsea (87), I also managed to boast the 2nd worst g/c record (also 82), missing out on the impressive feat to rock-bottom Burnley (89) and also conceding 21 more than 19th place Leicester. Much like the above poster, I too started the season with high hopes after tinkering with tactics since the days of CM 01/02. With a record of 7 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats (23 scored/11 conceded) in pre-season, I guess I should've noticed the cracks that eventually lead to a 9th place league finish.

After a 3-goal collapse in the season's first game (3-3 draw at home to Swansea), I went unbeaten for the next 7 games, conceding 6 goals as well as keeping 3 clean sheets in the progress and at this point, I well and truly thought my fortunes had changed until the next game that spawned 4 defeats (1-4, 2-3, 1-2 & 1-3) sandwiched in between 4-0 & 5-0 home victories. Where's the consistency, right? There were glimmers of hope before my inevitable final day sacking, such as reaching the FA Cup final, losing on penalties in the COC qtr-final and finally a few 3-5 game unbeaten runs here and there, consisting of mostly draws.

For some incredibly frustrating reason, I can't post the final paragraph due to it containing too many URLs and/or forbidden words or whatever, despite containing neither of both...

Last edited:
View attachment 286936

Classic 4-4-2 tactics based on creative wingers and deadly effective strikers

View attachment 286935
v2 released !

If you doubt the 442 formation on FM15 then you'r simply wrong.
If you want to see how to dominate the game just try this tactic but rember one thing - your team must to adapt to the 442 formation.
If you will follow my tips from OP and play this tactic more then 1 season then you will love it.

Good luck & have fun!

some results ?
Well I have a lot of it believe me but I dont want to post another record breaking screenshots.
There is enough of it on this forum. Its just about the tactic - try it or not. Its your game :)

okey ;) Do you use O'I and how many golas scored AF's in 1 season ? ;)

tactic 1 is for home and 2 is for away?

I think V1 is the first one from december and we should only use V2.

So far so good with it, I plugged it in october with PSG and played 6-8 games, not fluid.
Only one loss, home against Roma in CL but only proper wins apart from that.
I will play some more games soon and post some SS.

Just lost 4-0 to hibernian.
Well it seems that it's not a cheating tactic, on FM sometimes its happen and its not always tactic fault ;)
Just give it some more time and use proper players for the tactic ;)

Fantastic season so far (with PSG but still...)
I've played 27 games in French Ligue 1 : 25W - 2D (91GF-21GA).
I encourage (passionate) every 15 min.
Going well into the CL too, we finished leader in our group (Roma, Schalke, PSV) and beat Atletico away 1-5 for the first game of the knockouts.

Thanks !

Back