Yohan Kebab - A Joe Kinnear Experiment

  • Thread starter Thread starter W4NKER
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 13K
****** ****! If he is this good I am looking forward to next season now! Kebab all around! I am in the middle of starting a story with Celtic F.C. and Joe Kinnear is the Director of Football at Newcastle *Edited before I started*

Also, Mourinho at Chelsea and David Moyes at Man Utd so should be a good simulation haha.

Love this story as a Newcastle fan unfortunately! :'(
 
Newcastle will never be successful with Ashley there :'(

I would class a fifth place finish in their first season in the PL, and having a squad that boasts the likes of Krul, Coloccini, Cabaye, Tiote, Cisse, & Ben Arfa as pretty successful.
 
January 2013

The gap has closed but I'll let Pards away with it as Sissy was in Africa and others were injured. I expect results to return when they are all fit. Kebab and Ben Afri are close to fitness also.

View attachment 357651

View attachment 357649
​


I've shown I can splash the cash but now you'll see I'm also a bit of a wheeler and dealer with these bosman signings.

First I got David Osprilla

View attachment 357648


Then Michael Douglas. Lots of clubs were after him but once he heard Joe Kinnear wanted him it was a no brainer.

View attachment 357650


Finally, Urban Manualson from BC Milan. Why play in the San Nero when you can play at the Wonga Stadium.

View attachment 357652
​
 
February 2013

CUP FINAL DEFEAT!!


Those jammy Man Utd b**tards!! A flucky penalty win in the League Cup Final after Robbing van Pursie had equalised late on. Pardew has been told we must win a cup next season or he is gone!

View attachment 357662

View attachment 357661

Also let James Peach and Ryan Gosling out on loan.
​
 
Great work. Nice to have a funny story. I mean a story that has me in stitches!
 
Pretty unbelievable story and to relegate Sunderland on the last day of the season has got to be the icing on the cake haha! I think if you turn the table upside down that will possibly be the reality this season coming haha! I hope not.
 
A Brilliant Story this.....some incredible names there.....well done WENKAR.....:P
 
Back
Top