I appreciate the comments guys, it actually does give motivation towards running this. It also makes the large updates not seem to go on forever.

On another note; is there anything in particular you guys want to see? Screenshots? Stats?

Just found this and even though I am find it fascinating even though I am not a part of it! Considering doing something similar with me and my mates....

haha brilliant idea, love it and will follow to see who wins :D

Yes I want to see everything :p

Well I can't quite show you everything xD

How about print screens on matches that the players score in?

Just found this and even though I am find it fascinating even though I am not a part of it! Considering doing something similar with me and my mates....

Awesome, sounds like a great idea!
Always glad to have followers, and I'll gladly help you make a database if you need any help.

haha brilliant idea, love it and will follow to see who wins :D

Thanks, having followers is always great!

Who's your money on?

Points Total Update
1. Chris Harris - 31
2. Ben Davis - 20
3. Chase Status - 18
4. Smurf- 17
5. Samuel Bodnar - 15
6. Tommie Redgrave - 14
7. Gerry Day - 13
8. Josh Heale - 11
9. Adam Coldrick - 8
10. Zvonimir Brekalo - 5

No points
Zain

Harrison Bodnar
Edwin Sng
Nathan Burbidge
Tommy Mackin
Ajinkya Kale

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Status injured in training.
1st August, 2009

Darlington's young midfielder Chase Status has been ruled out for 9 days after suffering a stubbed toe in training, according to PhysioRoom.com.
Although not normally considered a regular at Darlington Arena, Status has been enjoying a run in the first-team as of late.

Injury worry for Scotland U19s
1st August, 2009

Scotland Under 19s' preparation for their matches against FYR of Macedonia Under 19s and Holland Under 19s has been hit by the news that Chase Status has suffered a stubbed toe.

Although not ideal, Status is only likely to be out for 5 days and, provided he suffers no further setbacks, could still feature at some point.

Kale on form as Q.P.R. Reserves score easy victory.
2nd August, 2009

A display of attacking football saw Ajinkya Kale pick up the man of the match award during Q.P.R. Reserves' 2-0 victory English Reserves Group 4 victory over Hayes & Yeading Reserves this evening.

Kale's silky running and passing ability was a constant problem for Hayes & Yeading United as he tormented their defence time and time again.

Smurf quickest off the mark
3rd August, 2009

Smurf's goal twenty-five seconds in to the match between Luton U18s and Milton Keynes Dons U18s is a new Under 18s Cup record for the fastest goal scored in a match.

The previous quickest goal was Gary Gardner's strike fourty-one seconds into the match on Wednesday 2nd September 2009.

Injury worry for England Under 19s.
5th August, 2009

England Under 19s will be disappointed at the news that Gerry Day will miss the upcoming international friendly with Croatia Under 19s through injury.

With Day likely to be out for 4 weeks, England Under 19s will now need to draft a replacement into their squad.

Debutant determined to stay in India squad.
6th August, 2009

Ajinkya Kale has thanked Bob Houghton for handing him his India debut and told his delight at earning his first cap.

The Q.P.R. striker added that he hoped he could now go back to his club and keep doing well so that Bob Houghton will pick him for the next India squad.

Status signs new Darlington deal.
7th August, 2009

Chase Status has put pen to paper on a 3 year contract at Darlington worth around £14,000.

He indicated that he was delighted to have signed a new deal for the club of his dreams.
Status, who has made fice appearances for Darlington, looks set to have a bright future at Darlington Arena and has recently said that he is optimistic about his chance of cementing his first-team place.

@ tommo43 where did you get your avatar from ive seen a few people with them and im wondering :)?
FootballShirtMaker.com .. It says it in the bottom right corner.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Kale on top form as Q.P.R. Reserves dominate.
9th August, 2009

Ajinkya Kale turned in a performance of the highest calibre during Q.P.R. Reserves' convincing 5-1 English Reserves Group 4 victory over Crystal Palace Reserves this evening, according to the London Informer.
Kale's pace and skill on the ball was a constant threat to the Crystal Palace defence and the striker thoroughly deserved his goal.

Smurf shines as Luton Reserves win.
9th August, 2009

Smurf was the best player on the park during Luton Reserves' 2-1 English Reserves Group 3 victory over Leicester Reserves this evening and the margin of victory should have been even greater.

The 17 year-old attacking midfielder took his goal well for Luton Reserves and generally looked lively.
Smurf has made six appearances so far this season for The Hatters , scoring four goals.

Oh Man! I thought of choosing Southend United, but ended up picking Chelsea. How much does this game last, I'll have to wait around 10 years in the game to get my share of points!

Oh Man! I thought of choosing Southend United, but ended up picking Chelsea. How much does this game last, I'll have to wait around 10 years in the game to get my share of points!
I'm going to get at least 2 years in to the game hopefully :)

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Davis puts in classy performance for Southampton.
19th August, 2009

Ben Davis was one of the players to make a difference during Southampton's 3-1 N-Power League 1 victory over Plymouth this afternoon in a match where Southampton showed a cutting edge.
The 17 year-old left winger took his goal well for Southampton and generally looked lively.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Cagey press conference from Pardew.
29th August, 2009

Alan Pardew was not giving much away as he met journalists ahead of Southampton's match against Peterborough United in the N-Power League 1.
A journalist from The League Paper was keen to get answers from Pardew, asking, "Ben Davis has been the subject of much praise from your fans. How will it affect his game?" on two occassions.
Pardew's response was, "There's not really a lot to say about Davis receiving praise."

Peltier named Player of the Month for September.
1st August, 2009

Huddersfield Town's full-back Lee Peltier has wowed his home fans at The Galpharm Stadium this month with his impressive performances and has duly won the N-Power League 1 Player of the Month.
The 22 year old right-back has played consistently well in the last month.
There was nothing to choose between the top three and the award could easily have gone to either Southampton's Ben Davis or Vrratislav Gresko from Sheff Wed, who came in second and third respectively.

Colchester's Turner scoops Young Player of the Month Award
1st August, 2009

Colchester United's centre-back Ben Turned wowed the fans at The Weston Homes Community Stadium this month with some outstanding performances and has duly won the N-Power League 1 Young Player of the Month.
The 21 year old central defender has played consistently well in the last month.
With not much to choose between the top three, Southampton's Adam Lallana took second place and Ben Davis of Southampton - also - came third.

Hopefully my club will start to put me in some action. I need some points :(

Quick Analysis
September 2009

Chris Harris
Berwick
3 league games played.
2 goals
0 cup games played.
0 continental cup games played.
(1 yellow card)

General Happiness: Is enjoying playing for the club.
International Happiness: Happy to be part of the Scotland U19s setup.

Contract: £45 p/w
Interest: None.

Adam Coldrick
Bury
1 league game played.
0 cup games played.

General Happiness: Is happy playing for the club.
International Happiness: Happy to be part of the England U19 setup.

Contract: £100 p/w

Zain
Chelsea
0 league games played.
0 cup games played.

General Happiness: Looking forward to first team experience by going on loan.
International Happiness: Happy to be part of the Pakistan setup.

Contract: £1,100 p/w

Gerry Day
Chelsea (On loan at MK Dons)
1 league game played.
1 cup game played.

General Happiness: Disappointed to be injured, but optimistic for the future. (12 days - 3 weeks)
International Happiness: N/a.

Contract: £1,200 p/w

Samuel Bodnar
Crystal Palace
3 league game played.
2 goals
1 cup game played.
(1 yellow card)

General Happiness: Looking forward to recovering from his injury. (2-3 months)
International Happiness: Happy to be part of the England U19s setup.

Harrison Bodnar
Crystal Palace
0 league games played.
0 cup games played.

General Happiness: Wants to impress his new manager.
International Happiness: Happy to be part of the England U21s setup.

Contract: £55 p/w

Chase Status
Darlington
5 league games played.
1 goal + 1 assist + 3 clean sheets
0 cup games played.
(1 8.0+ rating)

International Happiness: Happy to be part of the Scotland U19s setup.

Smurf
Luton
4 league games played.
1 goal.
0 cup games played.
(1 yellow card)

International Happiness: Feels he wants to wait for a chance with U.S.A. before committing himself to Ireland.

Edwin Sng
Man Utd
0 league games played.
0 cup games played.

General Happiness: Hoping to gain first team experience by going on loan.
International Happiness: Feels he wants to wait for his chance with Holland before committing himself to England.

Tommie Redgrave
Millwall
3 league games played.
0 cup games played.

General Happiness: Pleased to have joined Millwall.
International Happiness: Happy to be part of the England Under 20s setup.

Contract: £500 p/w

Nathan Burbidge
Northampton
0 league games played.
0 cup games played.

General Happiness: Disappointed to be injured, but optimistic for the future. (5-8 weeks)
International Happiness: n/a.

Contract: £700 p/w

Tommy Mackin
Rangers
0 league games played.
0 cup games played.
1 continental cup game played.

International Happiness: Feels he would only accept a call-up from Scotland at the moment.

Contract: £750 p/w

Ajinkya Kale
Q.P.R.
2 league games played.
1 goal
0 cup games played.
(1 8.0+ rating)

General Happiness: Pleased to have joined Q.P.R.
International Happiness: Delighted to have picked up his first cap.

Contract: £525 p/w
Interest: Northampton (Loan)

Ben Davis
Southampton
5 league games played.
1 goal + 4 assists + 4 clean sheets
1 cup game played.
(2 8.0+ ratings)

Contract: £1,000 p/w

Josh Heale
Wrexham
5 league games played.
1 assist
0 cup games played.

Contract: £325 p/w

Zvonimir Brekalo
Zagreb
1 league game played.
1 cup games played.
(1 yellow card)

International Happiness: Happy to be part of the Croatia Under 19s setup.

Contract: £5 p/w

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Points Total Update
1. Ben Davis - 56
2. Chris Harris - 44
3. Chase Status - 38
4. Samuel Bodnar - 31
5. Smurf - 26
6. Josh Heale - 25
7. Gerry Day - 21
8. Tommie Redgrave - 20
9. Adam Coldrick - 10
10. Ajimkya Kale - 9
11. Zvonimir Brekalo - 8
12. Edwin Sng - 6
13. Tommy Mackin - 4

No points
Zain
Harrison Bodnar
Nathan Burbidge

There must be a glitch, I'm not winning :p second is not bad at all though.

I am very happy with how I am performing! 1 goal+4 assists+4 cs's. Also, 2 8.0+ match ratings! I am optomistic about what the future may hold for me :)

can we have another set of screenshots please?