can we have another set of screenshots please?
You can, but I doubt that there's a huge lot of changes in the players after only a few months.
Unless you wanted screenshots of something other than the player stats?

not really, maybe just a set in janurary then?

Tommy Mackin
Rangers
0 league games played.
0 cup games played.
1 continental cup game played.

General Happiness: Wants to impress his new manager.
International Happiness: Feels he would only accept a call-up from Scotland at the moment.

Contract: £750 p/w
Interest: None.

Gooner, could you please give me details of the Continental match played.

Sorry if I'm too late?!?! Could u make me a player? Michael Houston for Huddersfield and nationality of... Ireland?:) with second countries of scotland and england:D?

Just coming up. I'll print screen the stats screen (player ratings).

Want to see more shots of me :)

Next player screenshots will come in January :)

Sorry if I'm too late?!?! Could u make me a player? Michael Houston for Huddersfield and nationality of... Ireland?:) with second countries of scotland and england:D?

Unfortunately you are too late. I cannot add a player to the game once it's begun, there's no logical way to do it. Sorry.

InterRangers.jpg

You may have only come on as a late substitute, but I've decided to count any appearance with full points, especially at this young age. Unfortuantely they lost 3-0, but did beat Zurích 2-0 in their first group stage game. Next up they have Dinamo Kiev.

But altogether, a big match to debut in, so well done on that :)

Wow, a debut away to Inter Milan...fantastic

hopefully they start giving me a few league games as well

Wow, a debut away to Inter Milan...fantastic

hopefully they start giving me a few league games as well
That's my hopes for you; a good few super sub appearances will do your stats wonders at Rangers!

Sorry for the lack of posting & updating, I've been spending a lot of time looking for a job at the moment, so FM is taking a backseat to that presently. Plus it's my brother's birthday on Thursday and my girlfriend's granddad's birthday Saturday, so I have things to do for that.
(Not to mention football training and matches on Tuesdays and Sundays)

That's my hopes for you; a good few super sub appearances will do your stats wonders at Rangers!

Sorry for the lack of posting & updating, I've been spending a lot of time looking for a job at the moment, so FM is taking a backseat to that presently. Plus it's my brother's birthday on Thursday and my girlfriend's granddad's birthday Saturday, so I have things to do for that.
(Not to mention football training and matches on Tuesdays and Sundays)

wow
wish u good luck with everything
just keep positive and work hard and everythings possible

9 games and 4 goals by october...looking good for me...also physical stats are great except for strength... Keeping a close eye on this :) looking like im a first team regular too which is good for my development

"They think It's all over, It is now"

I'm guessing by the no responses or updates that this thread is finished :(