I've never broken any bones or anything and now I've got a hip injury?

Ah well at least I started with a decent average rating.

:facepalm: Obolon Kiev? and my wage is $10 p/w? I'll end up on the streets soon. :S

2010 / 2011 Season Conclusion

View attachment 121081
Ajinkya Kale
Promising attacking midfielder Ajinkya Kale started his career at Obolon. No big clubs were after him all season long. His spell in Obolon is not decent I guess. Kale had 21 appeareances for his club but he only managed to get 2 assists with an average rating of 6.58. So hopefully he will be better next season.

View attachment 121082
Ben Smith
Young defensive midfielder had a good season. Although he haven't has his debut in Fulham yet but he did well in Fulham U18s, he scored 4 goals in English Under 18s group 4 and assisted 6 times. The young defender had an average rating of 7.36 in all competitions. Ben also had 1 youth appearence in England under 18. Ben is also dubbed as the new Matthew Upson.

View attachment 121083
Burkie
Burkie made 2 league appearences in Bristol City but failed to score nor assist. During his days in English U18 Group 8, Burkie score a total of 5 goals, assisted 6 times and are 4 MoMs. Burkie also had the highest average rating in U18 Group 8 which is 7.62. After putting an amazing show in the U18 Burkie was promoted to the reserves. There, he score a total of 6 goals and got 6 assists. Burkie also had the 2nd highest rating in the reserve group, 8.02.
View attachment 121084
Calum Elder
Calum, the 2nd top goalscorer in English U18 Group 1 had a wonderful season. He scored in 20 occasions thus becoming the 2nd top goalscorer in group 1. Although he attempted to shoot and hopfully score in 83 times, he only have 34 shots on target and scored 26 times.

View attachment 121085
Charlie Bobson
Young winger Charlie only had an average season. He made 29 appearences in Weat Brom U18 and managed to put the ball behind the net 6 times. He had 8 assist with an average rating of 6.99.
View attachment 121086
Chase Status
Chase first started in Kilmarnock, then soon Wenger realises his talents and bought him for £800k.Is he worth it? During Chase's spell in Kilmarnock, Chase made a total of 14 league appearences but only managed to score once. In his spell in Arsenal, it's not a big difference either. Chase only managed to score a goal in 10 Non Competitive appearences.

View attachment 121100
Chris
Chris started his career in Watford. He made a total of 3 appearences but didn't shine and was soon sitting on the bench. In January, Man City bought him for a mass amount of £2.1million. Young Nigel De Jong made 10 appearences in Man City's U18 and having 15 fouls, 4 yellow and 1 red in the process. Chris made 1 youth appearence for Scotland.

View attachment 121101
Cillian Crehan
Crehan made 8 appearences for Nottingham Forest but failed to score a goal. Then he got put into Forest's U18 squad but only managed to score 4 times even thogh making 32 appearences. Crehan also made 3 youth appearences for Republic of Ireland.
View attachment 121102
David Phillips
Young Philips maybe the new Xavi. Phillips played for Barnet whole season making a total of 32 appearences with a pass rating of 72% and an average rating of 7.17. In his 32 appearences, Philips successfully passed the ball 882 times out of 1212.

View attachment 121089
Dominic Ascroft
Dominic didn't shine this season and only made 10 appearences for Mallorca without scoring any goals and only assisted once.

View attachment 121090
Eddie Money
Young Eddie touted the next Steven Gerrard had a decent season. Eddie made 32 appearences for Aston Villa U18 and scored on 14 occasions.

View attachment 121091
Ilham
Ilham, young Malaysian made his international debut for Malaysia and scored once in the match. He signed a pre-contract with Schalke and are joining them in 2012 so we're yet to know what he is capable of.

View attachment 121092
Joseph
Did Holloway made the right decision? Joseph made 10 first team appearences for Blackpool but only assisted once. He had a tackle rate of 2 tackles per match. He made 40 appearences for Blackpool Under 18 but only scored once and assisted 3 times. Joseph also made a youth cap for England Under 18s.

View attachment 121093
Liam Richardson
Liam made 1 appearence for Wolves but it was a terrible performance. In the January transfer window, Sir Alex Ferguson picked him up for an estimated price of £6.25million. Liam made his debut in Man Utd but was too having terrible performance. So Ferguson demoted him into the U18s and he had 7 assist in 10 appearences. He was labelled the next Guti by the media too.

View attachment 121094
Marx
Young German / Estonian made a youth appearence for Germany. Marx was bought by Frankfurt II and during his spell there, he scored once, having 8 assist in 25 appearences. He was soon promoted to Frankfurt and now playing in the U19s. Marx scored 4 times in Frankfurt U19 having 14 appearences.

View attachment 121095
Matthew Timms
Matthew first played for Conventry but soon was bought by Chelsea for a mere £2.5million. During his spell in Conventry, it was average. He made 6 appearences with an average rating of 6.69. On the other hand, his spell in Chelsea was worse. He managed to get a match in the first team but was demoted to the U18 after a terrible performance. In Chelsea U18, he only managed to score a goal in 5 appearences. He had an overall rating of 6.60 in both Chelsea and Chelsea U18 but the media announced that he could be the next Wayne Bridge.

View attachment 121096
Maximiliano Frassuri
Spain's young forward, Frassuri wore the number 26 shirt for Malaga and had 2 first team appearences for Malaga. Both of his appearences was decent having a 100% shot on target with an average rating of 7.10.
Real Madrid was reported interested to buy Frassuri but haven't made a bid yet. Now, he lays for Malaga U19 and managed to score 9 times, assist 10 times and get 5 MoMs in 29 appearences.

View attachment 121097
Michael Wilson
Young dutch defender / striker had a great season. Scoring 10 goals and having 8 MoMs for Hibernian U18. He was soon promoted to Hibernian first team but only managed score 3 goals in 23 appearences. Wilson also made 2 youth appearences and scored once for Holland.

View attachment 121098
Padessi
Young wingback Padessi signed a pre-contract with Caligari but will only join them until year 2012. Padessi made 2 appearences for American Samoa and managed to ****** a goal for his country.
View attachment 121099
Pedro Castro
Pedro had a below average season. The young number 24 only managed to score twice and assisted 9 times for Chaves, thus his average rating is 6.76.

Reporter WM says goodbye and good luck to all the players.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for my bad English.

All the participants will have a chance to pick the "Player of the Year" in one of the players above. (Optional)

Rules -

You cannot vote for yourself.
You can pick up to 3 players. E.g:
1)Messi -------> gets 3 points
2) Ronaldo --------> gets 2 points
3) Kaka -------> gets 1 point
**No need to write points. Just write the name and the position. PM me to vote.

Last edited:
I refuse to vote as it may help others to beat me.

For ***** sake, some team with good training facilities sign me.

Why did I have to be lured into playing for Germany. Theoretically possible to play for Estonia's senior team still.

Maybe you could post the 'positions' screen too at the end of next season because we chose three different positions and there's quite a difference if I score 4 as a right back and 4 as winger.

One more thing, why has my nationality changed to Ukraine? I thought I would be declared for India :S

I can update new season already but seeing many participants haven't found out their new update so I will delay it for 2 - 3 hours.

i had a good season :D this looks cool, cheers wonder manager :) its just a shame i play for villa not leicester lol :p