2012 / 2013 Season Conclusion

View attachment 121301View attachment 121302
Ajinkya Kale
Kale continued having bad performances. He made 9 appearances for Vorksla but failed a score a goal nor provide an assist. Soon, in the January transfer window, Shakhtar snapped him up for a fee of £900k.He made his debut for shakhtar but didn't perform well. Kale made 10 youth appearances for Ukraine despite having a terrible season.

View attachment 121303View attachment 121304
Ben Smith
Center Back Ben Smith had an average season. First, he was loaned out to Birmingham from Fulham. Ben made 26 appearances for Birmingham and scored a goal. The number 4 also made 7 youth appearances and scored a goal for England. Ben also won 87 headers out of 109.
View attachment 121305View attachment 121306
Burkie
Portsmouth loaned young Man Utd's forward the first thing when the July transfer window came. Burkie played for Portsmouth a total of 17 matches. He scored 4 goals and assisted 4 times and had an average rating of 7.30. On the other hand, Burkie made 16 youth appearances for Ireland and scored 4 goals.
View attachment 121307View attachment 121308
Calum Elder
Promising attacking midfielder Calum was loaned out to Inverness ST. Number 10 Calum scored 11 goals in 32 appearances. Calum had an average rating of 7.08. Calum also made 12 youth appearances for Scotland and managed to score 5 times.
View attachment 121309View attachment 121310
Charlie Bobson
Charlie was loaned out to Preston during the July transfer window. Charlie had a below average season by making 19 appearances for Preston but was only able to assist a goal 2 times.

View attachment 121311View attachment 121312
Chase Status
Young attacking midfielder Chase was on fire in Huddersfield. He assisted 20 times for his team in 39 appearances thus making him the assist king in Npower Championship. He also scored 3 times. He was invited into npower Championship team of week on 3 occasions and was npower Championship's Young player of the month for December. He came back to Arsenal and made his debut. He also made 7 youth appearances for his country and was able to score a goal.
View attachment 121313View attachment 121314
Chris
Conventry loaned Chris from Man City this season but he didn't show up the whole season. Chris was given 40 appearances but failed to score nor assist. The only thing that he was good in Conventry was winning tackles. He won 138 tackles out of 174. Chris made 14 youth appearance for Scotland and scored a goal for them.

View attachment 121315View attachment 121316
Cillian Crehan
Cillian Crehan was loaned out to The Saints. The Saints was crowned champions in npower Championship this season and Crehan was one of the smaller reasons. Crehan made 20 appearances for The Saints and managed to score 5 goals and provide 4 assists. Crehan also made 15 youth appearances for Ireland but failed to score even once.

View attachment 121317View attachment 121318
David Phillips
Phillips was loaned out to Leeds after a good performance in Notts County. Phillips also did well in Leeds. Despite Phillips made 23 appearances for Leeds and only manage to assist once. But his passing is off the charts. He had a pass completion ratio of 75% in Leeds. The young playmaker came back to Villa's reserves and was able to successfully pass the ball for 25 times out of 32. Phillips also made 5 youth appearances for England and scored twice in the process.

View attachment 121319View attachment 121320
Dominic Ascroft
Dominic had a decent season. Although doing average for Mallorca, he was having a great time when playing for England. Dominic made 11 appearances for Mallorca and managed to assist twice. Besides that, Dominic made 13 youth appearances for England and was able to score on 6 occasions.
View attachment 121321View attachment 121322
Eddie Money
Youngster Money was touted as the next Steven Gerrard but he wasn't playing like what Gerrard was doing when he was young. Aston Villa loaned him out to Reading, where he made 35 appearances and scored 11 times but his ratings were bad. He had an average rating of only 6.87. On his national side, he made 6 youth appearances but he didn't score.

View attachment 121323View attachment 121324
Ilham
Ilham finally reached 18 years and was able to join Schalke. Schalke loaned Ilham out to Wappertal to let him have first team experience. Ilham was doing great for Wuppertal, he scored 18 goals and assisting 8 times in 21 appearances. But I guess the league standards are too low for him as he is playing in the Regional divisions. Ilham also made 23 appearances for Malaysia and scored 12 goals.

View attachment 121325View attachment 121326
Joseph
Jospeh played for Blackpool this season mainly because Blackpool got regelated. The next Curtis Davies did not show what he's capable of in Blackpool. He was able to ****** 3 goals for Blackpool in 20 appearances but he has an average rating of only 6.42. Joseph also made 6 youth appearances for England but he failed to score once.

View attachment 121327View attachment 121328
Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson showed terrible performances this season. He was loaned out to Nottingham Forest for a short period of time but he only made 2 appearances for them and failed to score. He came back to Man Utd and played in the reserves. And again, he only made 3 appearances for Man Utd's reserves and failed to score once. But he made 4 youth appearances and scored a goal for Spain.

View attachment 121329View attachment 121330
Marx
Marx did not went on loan this season. He is currently learning from Ivanovic. Marx earned 5 youth appearances for Germany but didn't score a goal. Marx made 2 cup appearances for Chelsea and he managed to assist a goal in one of the the matches. Marx won 6 headers out of 6 when he plays for Chelsea.
Marx also made 10 appearances for Chelsea Reserves and was 4 MoMs.

View attachment 121331View attachment 121332
Matthew Timms
Matthew as loaned out to Blackpool for approximately 7 months. Matthew made 35 appearances for Blackpool and scored twice. He also assisted 6 times and was 3 MoMs during his spell in Blackpool. When he came back to Chelsea he was only sitting on the bench for Chelsea Reserves. Matthew also made 11 youth appearance for England.

View attachment 121333View attachment 121334
Maximiliano Fraussi
Fraussi had a great season. Fraussi was bought by English Premier Division current holders, Man Utd for a total fee of £3.8 million. Fraussi scored a goal in his debut for Man Utd. After that, he was loaned out to Southampton and made 15 appearances. He scored 8 goals for The Saints before he came back to Man Utd. Fraussi was crowned npower Championship young player of the month in February and was intoduced into npower team of the week on 3 accasions. Fraussi made 2 youth apperances for Spain.

View attachment 121335View attachment 121336
Michael Wilson
Michael had a bad season. Michael made 12 appearances for Hibernian but failed to score but he provided 3 assists. Wilson had a 71% pass completion ratio and and won 72% of his tackles. His average rating is 6.82. Michael also made 20 youth appearance for Holland and was able to score 3 goals.
View attachment 121337View attachment 121338
Padessi
Padessi finally joined Cagliari but Manchester City bought him straight for £1.2million when he joined Cagliari. Padessi made his debut for Man City but performed badly. Padessi got demoted to the Reserves and he was 3MoMs out of 4 matches he played. Padessi also made 17 appearances for America Samoa and scored twice. padessi's pass completion ratio is 80%, he won 5 out of 6 tackles and he won 4 out of 5 headers.
View attachment 121339View attachment 121340
Pedro Castro
Pedro had a below average performance this season. He made 13 appearances for Vit Guimaraes but failed to score and only provided 1 assist. Vit Gimaraes' number 23 only had an average rating of 6.66 for the whole season. On his international side, he made 12 youth appearances for Portugal.

Reporter WM signing out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for bad english.
Will put pictures soon.

Vote for Player of the Year. PM / VM me

Season 2011 / 2012 Results
Player of the Year: David Phillips - 5 points
Runner Up: Ben Smith - 4 points
Third Placed: Maximiliano Fraussi, Burkie - 1 point

*David won 2 consecutive player of the year awards. Congratulations.

Last edited:
Finally, Shakhtar signed me. Now starts my uphill climb (hopefully)

wow, im doing great :D:wub:

man utd bought me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

i will be the next old trafford legend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Last edited:
Everyone should PM/VM WonderManager who you believe deserves player of the year. Go go go

First a hip injury, now a broken leg. Not happy about that but at least I'm playing well when I'm fit.

Could you post my injury history please?

at last, signed for schalke....
noticed my determination, jumping and strength just up 1 point.... ^^)
now its time to rule the germany league!!!!! XD

I play better up front on this and they still don't play me XD

I made 40 appearances so doesn't that mean I showed up :(

hmm,not bad,better season than the last one...and the one before put together
CHAMPIONS!!!

i am **** -- -i can't perform --(Liam Richardson by the way) i better score some before i get sold to some1 like Grimsby Town

2013 / 2014 Season Conclusion

View attachment 121975View attachment 121976
Ajinkya Kale
Kale finally woke up and now doing good with Shakhtar. He made 3 appearances for Shakhtar and assisted 2 times. Soon, Kale was loaned out to a club called Sheriff. There, he made 21 appearances for them. He scored 2 goals, assisted 5 times and had a 7.24 average rating during his spell in Sheriff. Kale also made 20 youth appearances for Ukraine and scored a goal.
View attachment 121977View attachment 121978
Ben Smith
Ben Smith was bought by Wolverhampton for a fee of £2.3 million. Ben made a total of 35 appearances for Wolves and managed to score 5 goals and assist 4 times. He was descripted as a wonderkid. It was true. The young playmaker was like the Xavi of Wolves. He attempted to pass the ball for 1374 times and successfully passed the ball for 1133 times. He also won 175 headers out of 207. By putting a spectacular performance on Wolves, he was introduced into England main squad and made his debut against Argentina on 5th of March year 2014.
View attachment 121979View attachment 121980
Burkie
Irish forward Burkie was continued to be loaned out. This time, Burkie was loaned out to Ipswich. Burkie made a total of 16 appearances for Ipswich and was able to score a goal and provide 5 assist. He was decent in Ipswich and son when his loan deal came to an end, Burkie played in Man Utd reserves. He made 20 youth appearances for Ireland and managed to ****** 7 goals for his country. Burkie is currently learning from young Mexican superstar, Javier Hernandez.
View attachment 121981View attachment 121982
Calum Elder
Calum had a decent seaseon. Calum made 11 apearances for Wolves and he scored twice. The attacking midfielder is currently learning from Kevin Doyle. Calum also made his international debut for Scotland against Macedonia. Calum made 2 apperances for Scotland and scored a goal.

View attachment 121983View attachment 121984
Charlie Bobson
Charlie Bobson had a below average season. Bobson went on loan to Conventry but was only given 4 matches to play. Bobson scored 1 goal in 4 matches. Bobson soon came back to Man Utd and played in their reserves. He did pretty good there. He made 6 appearances and assisted 4 times and had an average rating of 7.35. Bobson also made 5 youth appearances for Spain but never scored.

View attachment 121985View attachment 121986
Chases Status
The tutee of Fabregas, Chase had an average season. Chase was introduced to Arsenal's first team and he made 13 appearances for The Gunners. He scored one goal for Arsenal in 13 appearances. In his national career, Chase did very well. Chase made 6 appearances and scored twice for Scotland.

View attachment 121989View attachment 121990
Chris
Chris was loaned out to Wolves this season. He made 26 appearances for Wolves and assisted 4 times. His average rating is 6.52. Although Chris did below average in Wolves he did slightly well for Scotland. He made 7 appearances for Scotland and was able to score his first international goal.

View attachment 121991View attachment 121992
Cillian Crehan
Crehan was busy this season. Crehan was loaned to Bristol City in the July transfer window. He made 23 appearances for them and scored twice. Then, he was loaned out to Queens Park Rangers. He made 11 appearances there but failed to score any goals and only assisted twice. Crehan made 22 youth appearances for Ireland and scored a total of 3 goals for his country.
View attachment 121993View attachment 121994
David Phillips
Phillips went on loan to Queens Park Rangers this season. He made 30 appearances, he scored 2 times, assisted 3 times and was 4 MoMs. He had an averagfe rating of 7.05. Phillips made 19 youth appearances and scored twice for England.
View attachment 121995View attachment 121996
Dominic Ascroft
Ascroft continued to stay in Mallorca. Ascroft made 14 appearances for Mallorca and scored once. On the other hand, he made 26 youth appearances for England and scored 9 goals.
View attachment 121997View attachment 121998
Eddie Money
Eddie played for Villa's first team this season. He did a decent job. He made 26 appearances for Villa and scored 11 goals. He was also named English Premier Division Young player of the month in May. Money made 12 youth appearances for England and scored 7 goals for his country.
View attachment 121999View attachment 122000
Ilham
After a wonderful performance in Wuppertal, Ilham was bought by Chelsea for a total fee of £2.6 million. Ilham made 4 appearances for Chelsea and was able to score a goal. He was loaned out to Portsmouth but didn't do well like he did in Wuppertal there. He was able to make 3 appearances for Portsmouth and score twice but he's average rating was only 6.83. Ilham made a total of 33 appearances for Malaysia and scored 17 goals.
View attachment 122001View attachment 122002
Joseph
Jospeh stayed in Blackpool this season. Blackpool crawled back to EPL last season but they finished 19 this season, unlucky. Joseph had a bad season. He made 29 appearances for Blackpool and was not able to score nor assist. His average rating is only 6.22. Joseph made 14 youth appearances for England but he did not score.
View attachment 122003View attachment 122004
Liam Richardson
Richardson got loaned out to AJ Auxerre this season. Richardson made 15 appearances for Auxerre and scored 3 goals. He was in one of the team of week for 2 times in Ligue 1. Richardson made a total of 10 youth appearances for Spain and managed to ****** a goal for himself.
View attachment 122005View attachment 122006
Marx
Marx stayed in Chelsea this season. He played for Chelsea's reserves. The number 22 mde 16 appearances for Chelsea reserves and assisted 3 times in the process. He had an acerage rating of 7.36 that season. Marx also made 6 youth appearances for Germany but he did not score.
View attachment 122007View attachment 122008
Matthew Timms
Timms made 2 appearances and scored a goal for Chelsea before he got loaned to Rangers. There, he made 18 appearances for Rangers and score 5 goals and assisted 3 times. He was named Young player of the month for February in Clydesdale Bank Premier. Timms also made 14 youth appearances for England but failed to score.
View attachment 122009View attachment 122010
Maximiliano Frassuri
Frassuri had a well season. He went on loan to Celtic. Frassuri made 22 appearances for Celtic and was able to score on 8 occasions and had an average rating of 7.22. He was crowned Clydesdale Premier Bank Young player of the Year for season 2013 / 2014. Frassuri made 4 youth appearances for Spain and scred twice.
View attachment 122011View attachment 122012
Michael Wilson
Wilson was bought by FC Twente this season for fee of £2 million. Dutch striker made made 23 appearances for Twente and scored 5 goals. Wilson was shortlisted for Dutch Young Player of the Year but failed to become the winner. Wilson also made 32 appearances for Netherlands and score 5 goals.
View attachment 122015View attachment 122016
Padessi
Padessi was loaned out to Swindon this season. He made 38 appearances for Swindon. He scored a goal, provided 4 assist, was 4 MoMs and had an average rating of 7.01. He was named in npower league 1 team of week on 2 occasions. Padessi made 28 appearances for America Samoa and scored 2 goals.
View attachment 122017View attachment 122018
Pedro Castro
Valencia bought Pedro Castro for a fee of £1.6 million. Castro scored a goal on his debut. Soon, he was put in Valencia Mestalla due to Valencia less using him. There, he made 28 appearances, scored 5 goals and assisted 8 times. Castro also made total of 21 youth appearances for Purtugal but didn't score once for his country.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for bad english + late update + late screenshots.
Vote for Player of the Year . PM / VM me.

Season 2013 / 2014 Results

Player of the Year: Chase Status - 6 points
Runner Up: David Phillips - 4 points
Third Placed: Maximiliano Frassuri, Ilham - 3 points

**I will not be updating actively due to school is starting on Monday, I'm lazy and Lee not :wub: me anymore :'(.
*** Update will be 3/4 days later. Sorry guys, please don't come and kill me. My teachers are bullying me with loads of schoolwork :(

Last edited:
Together me and Fabregas will rule the Prem :wub:

WTF Only 16 appearances? Was I injured again? I think I need to move away from Chelsea.