England U18's not bad ;)

Am i been played as a CB ?

Some of these poor guys have to wait a year to join a team :p

It'd be cool if you (WonderManager) posted the editor files. that way we could play with all the players in our games...

A sad season for me. I hope someone buys me. Chaves isn't the club I wanted at all

oh yes i play for man utd

can we only vote for the players above or can we vote for say messi?

Last edited:
2011 / 2012 Season Conclusion

View attachment 121171View attachment 121172
Ajinkya Kale
Kale had a terrible season as he did like last year. Vorksla made the wrong decision by buying Kale for a total fee of £150k because Kale didn't shine. Having enough first team appearances, 16, Kale failed to score even once nor to provide an assist. Thus making his average rating 6.69. But Kale was give 3 youth appearances for Ukraine but he failed to score in 3 of those matches.

View attachment 121173View attachment 121174
Ben Smith
Ben Smith had a decent season. Smith made 1 appearence for Fulham and was able to ****** a goal for himself. Soon, he was loaned out to Scunthrope and made 18 appearences there. During his spell in Scunthrope, he scored once. Smith made 2 youth appeareances for his country, England.

View attachment 121175View attachment 121176
Burkie
Man Utd loaned Burkie to Swindon during the July transfer window for half a season. Burkie made 17 appearances for Swindon, scoring once and assisting 3 times. After that, Burkie was loaned out to Reading for half a season. He made 8 appearances for Reading and only assisted twice. But when he came back to Man Utd, he was able to make 2 appearences as subtitudes for Man Utd U18 and scoring once in both matches. Burkie made 9 youth appearances and scored 1 goal for Rep. of Ireland.

View attachment 121177View attachment 121178
Calum Elder
Calum was loaned out to Reading this season. He only managed to score once out of 6 appearances therefore his average rating is 6.60. But after his loan, he came back to Wolves U18 and was on fire. He put the ball behind the net for 5 times, assisted goals on 3 occasions and had 2 MoMs and having an average rating of 8.55 in 4 appearances. Calum was also able to score 2 goals in 5 youth appearances for Scotland.

View attachment 121179View attachment 121180
Charlie Bobson
After a tough season in West Brom. Sir Alex Ferguson noticed there's something special inside Bobson and bought him for approximately £6.75 million. Charlie made his debut when he came off the bench as a substitute but was unable to put a good show for Man Utd fans so Sir Alex Ferguson demoted him to their U18s where Charlie managed to score on 8 ocassions and had 4 assists when he's in Man Utd U18.

View attachment 121181View attachment 121182
Chase Status
Chase had a below average season. Chase got loaned out this season to Leeds. His days in Leeds wasn't good enough. He only managed to play for Leeds 7 times and assisting 4 times in the process. Chase was able to make a youth appearance for Scotland, or is it last season? :/

View attachment 121183View attachment 121184
Chris
Man City's promising defender had an average season. He was loaned out to Swindon for a whole season. During his spell in Swindon, he ammased a total amount of 43 appearance but only assisting once. He's not touted as the next Nigel De Jong yet but his 53 fouls, 9 yellows and 1 red in 43 appearances made me think he is the next De Jong. Chris also made 7 youth appearances for Scotland.

View attachment 121185View attachment 121186
Cillian Crehan
Young forward Crehan had a bad season. Crehan was soon loaned out to Tranmere, and during his spell in Tranmere, he failed to shine. He made 18 appearances for Tranmere but didn't even score once and only assisted twice. Crehan also made 8 youth appearances for Ireland but also failed to score once.

View attachment 121187View attachment 121188
David Phillips
Youn Phillips really should be touted as the next Xavi as his passing skill were the best of his age. Villa loaned him out to Notts County, which was a lost for Villa in my opinion. Defensive midfielder Phillips made 30 appearances for Notts County, scoring once and assisted 4 times. Furthermore, he had a pass ratio of 74% succesful passes. Soon he came back to Villa and played for the U18s. He was able to score a goal in a total of 2 appearances. Besides that, he successfully passed the ball for 66 times out of 86 times in just 2 appearances. Phillips earned 1 youth appearance for England.

View attachment 121192View attachment 121193
Dominic Ascroft
Ascroft stayed at Mallorca's U19. He had an average season with an average rating of 6.69. He made 31 appearances for Mallorca U19 and make an appearance for Mallorca. He didn't do well during his first team appearance so he was demoted to the U19s. As stated, Ascroft made 31 appearances and he managed to score 8 goals and assist 12 times. Ascroft earned 6 youth appearances and scored 2 goals in the process. Ascroft was 2nd in the Assist table.
View attachment 121194View attachment 121195
Eddie Money
Eddie went on loan to Huddersfield for first team experiance. But young striker Eddie only scored 3 times and assisted 6 times in 32 appearances. But when he came back to Villa. He was on fire, scoring twice and snatched 2 assists in just 1 match.

View attachment 121196View attachment 121197
Ilham
Ilham haven't joined a club yet due to him signing a pre contract. But he made 12 appearances for Malaysia and score on 6 occasions.

View attachment 121198View attachment 121199
Joseph
Joseph, labelled as the new Curtis Davies, wen to Dundee Utd on loan. During his loan in Dundee Utd, there was nothing special. He made 21 appearances but only scored 3 times. His role is a striker and a defensive midfielder but his aerial abilities made him more of a defensive midfielder.

View attachment 121200View attachment 121201
Liam Richardson
The next Guti went to The Saints on loan. During his spell in Southampton, he scored 4 times in 23 appearances. And when he came back to Man Utd U18s, he assisted 4 times in 9 appearances. Nothing special left to report for him.

View attachment 121202View attachment 121203
Marx
Young German Marx, managed to get 2 youth appearances for his country. Chelsea didn't loan Marx out. Marx stayed in Chelsea U18s and managed to have 22 appearances.He scored 5 goals and earned 4 assists and was 7 MoMs. Marx is number one in the average rating chart and the man of match chart for English U18 group 4.

View attachment 121207View attachment 121208
Matthew Timms
Timms went on loan to Cardiff for some first team experiance. In Cardiff, he made 32 appearances, scored 4 times, assisted 4 times and was 3 MoMs. When he came back to Chelsea U18, he made 2 appearances was was MoMs on both, scoring 1 time.

View attachment 121209View attachment 121210
Maximiliano Fraussi
Fraussi was tailed by Barcelona and Real Madrid. Both giants wanted to buy him, but Malaga wanted huge amount of cash, so both giants had no choice but to forget about Fraussi. Fraussi made 2 appearances for Malaga and was able to score once. Soon, he went on loan to Vallalodid and scored 2 goals out of 6 appearances. Fraussi made a youth appearance for Spain this season. Rumours say that Barcelona are still interested in buying Fraussi.

View attachment 121211View attachment 121212
Michael Wilson
Wilson had a terrible season. He only managed to score a goal and assisted once in 22 appearances for Hibernian. But his passing has improved, able to become a "Xavi" in Hibernian, he attempted to pass the ball for 468 times and was able to pass successfully for 356 times. Wilson made 11 youth appearances for Holland and was able to score 2 times.

View attachment 121214View attachment 121215
Padessi
Padessi also maybe the next Xavi, haven't joined a club yet. Why Xavi? He successfully passed the ball 419 times in 543 attempts. Padessi also won 66 tackles out of 82. Padessi made 13 appearance for America Samoa and scored once. I guess with him on the side, the 31-0 record will never happen again.

View attachment 121216View attachment 121217
Pedro Castro
Young portuguese Castro was bought by Vit Guimaraes for £400k from Chaves. Castro managed to score twice and ****** 3 assist in 22 appearances. Castro made 5 youth appearances for Portugal but failed to score once.

Reporter WM says goodbye and good luck to all the players.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for bad english again ;)

Guys, you know the drill, vote for "player of the year" PM / VM please

Season 2010 / 2011 Results
Player of the year:
David Phillips and Burkie - 7 points
Runner Up: Maximilaino Frassuri - 4 points
Third placed: Michael Wilson - 3 points

Last edited:
Pleased to see I'm 3rd most valuable player ;) Hopefully a better team will snap me up, but I'm pleased to be playing well. It says I'm with Scotland U21s right now, can't wait for the next update WonderManager!

1)Calum Elder (ST)
2) Ben Smith (DM)
3) Maximiliano Frazurri(ST)
Sorry pantsil you were too late to vote for player of the year in season 2010 and season 2011. but you can vote for player of the year in season 2011 / 2012.

VM / PM me please.

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

It'd be cool if you (WonderManager) posted the editor files. that way we could play with all the players in our games...

A sad season for me. I hope someone buys me. Chaves isn't the club I wanted at all
Editor data link in OP

Will you be putting up screenshots Wonder? Great update! Good to see I'm doing well for Scotland and Wolves!

i play for man utd YAY!!! But i fail there i can't score!!!

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

i'm the next guti :|

I'm doing pants. Hope someone good snaps me up, as i am labeled the new Curtis Davies :S

forgot bout Malaysian youngster rule....
for 2 season i didnt get any development.... *sigh*
but anyway got 12 cap and 6 goals for my nation..... ^^)
hehehe

Nice! I've joined Chelsea, don't mind that at all. How much did they pay for Marx? The 2.5M I'm currently worth?

I wanted my main position to be ST thats why I wrote it first with AML or AMC being back ups, I have never once played in those positions in real life, Ruins all the fun of this for me now will hardly be scoring

I wanted my main position to be ST thats why I wrote it first with AML or AMC being back ups, I have never once played in those positions in real life, Ruins all the fun of this for me now will hardly be scoring

Same here.

yes !!!!!! yes !!!!!! yes !!!!!! yes !!!!! yes !!!!!!

runner up to player of the year !!!!!!!!! *take a bow son, take a bow*

yes !!!!!! yes !!!!!! yes !!!!!! yes !!!!! yes !!!!!!

ps : i hope i go to barcelona, oh please god :D