You'll Win Nothing With Kids, and You Are One Yourself!

I'd say no surprises here, but quite frankly that would be a lie. David McNeil and Paul Burns excelled massively in the goals and assists ranking. Jules won both PotY awards again, I'll be sorry to see him go. I'm worried they'll all be gone, as I can't currently offer contracts to anybody.

Really confused by this one... it's what's actually happened in game, and not embellishment on my part. You fail at selling the club and ask me whether you think we should buy the stadium on the SAME DAY? Obviously, I think owning Shielfield will be a huge advantage going forward... but it seems a little contradictory.

Didn't expect to be keeping Paul Burns, who's aging and lacking in Championship quality, BUT 18 assists was too good to ignore for me, and thankfully he's accepted a deal that reduces his squad importance slightly, with us currently in talks with a midfielder I want to take the right spot.

A couple of routine wins against close-by teams, a couple of frustrating draws that- honestly- I expected considering the defensive set-up at the heart of my tactics.

The Fulham game I consider one of my finest so far. They're a Premiership side, and could only ****** a win in the final seconds. We really matched them, and had I not been giving my first eleven as much time on the pitch as possible, perhaps we'd have had fresh enough legs to get a draw.