will u be uploading the new file tonight shots also how many you added today

This sounds good but I believe most of the PA's will be very biased.
And a CA of 90 is VERY good for a 15year old considering the highest player born 1994 on the 11.2 DB has a CA of 75.

Name: Alex Walker
Recommended PA: around 150? I think he'd cope in the championship in future... maybe he'll prove us wrong.

With a PA of 150 he will be become a good PL player.

This sounds good but I believe most of the PA's will be very biased.
And a CA of 90 is VERY good for a 15year old considering the highest player born 1994 on the 11.2 DB has a CA of 75.

With a PA of 150 he will be become a good PL player.
Yes I realized that a PA of 90 is very high, and have reduced this for the rest of the player I created. PA's will mostly be -8's or -9's, however some players might have -10, such as Barca's bright talents.

Hi The Shot.... Nice work... really appreciate it...
Just want to ask about your latest db uploded that i have try it :
1. I see there are a lot of player duplication.
i. Player with same name exist more than one.
ii. Player with different name also exist more than one. I think it is the same player.
e.g : Jon and Jon xxxx..
2. I also find that some GK player u have created also have other position like ST and AMC.

Cheers mate .... :)

shots im just having wee look at file noticed there is couple duplicate players...did u merge my db with urs maybe the players u made i already did so theres gonna be 2 same players.

Serge Gnarby (1394631584) its ML one, the other one is right player the AMRC
Nicolò Guzzi

well i found 2 mate just delete one off them

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Hi The Shot.... Nice work... really appreciate it...
Just want to ask about your latest db uploded that i have try it :
1. I see there are a lot of player duplication.
i. Player with same name exist more than one.
ii. Player with different name also exist more than one. I think it is the same player.
e.g : Jon and Jon xxxx..
2. I also find that some GK player u have created also have other position like ST and AMC.

Cheers mate .... :)

i had look through the editor and only found 2 dupicated players also just loaded game i dont see loads duplicated players you should check what XML files you are loading up try this one on its own see if u get same problem...or even telling shots wot players u see duplicated

Last edited:
shots im just having wee look at file noticed there is couple duplicate players...did u merge my db with urs maybe the players u made i already did so theres gonna be 2 same players.

Serge Gnarby (1394631584) its ML one, the other one is right player the AMRC
Nicolò Guzzi

well i found 2 mate just delete one off them

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------[/COLOR]

i had look through the editor and only found 2 dupicated players also just loaded game i dont see loads duplicated players you should check what XML files you are loading up try this one on its own see if u get same problem...or even telling shots wot players u see duplicated

Sorry, the only duplicates I made might be the same ones you made willz. I will delete the duplicates. When I loaded the game I found no duplicates?

Sorry, the only duplicates I made might be the same ones you made willz. I will delete the duplicates. When I loaded the game I found no duplicates?

yeah i was same only the 2 i posted i seen in the game maybe he has another update installed i loaded yours XML with metal guitarist's update and seen no issues

Hi mate.
Can I have a screenshot of Matthew Lowe who plays for Coventry please?

you have done him just change his position

Alejandro Grimaldo García - left wing back - offensive

the players you make do you look on net for there proper positions? or just take a guess where they play

Last edited: