up too 184 players....shots had 2 go through all ur players u added there was sum black players u had white and few other errors

My friend Nifloson Sala had a trial with Barnet FC , they told him he was good was given a youth contract aged 12 but couldn't sign as he moved away to France due to family reasons. He came back recently he now trains with Q.P.R. .We went to the same school , tried out same time but he was the only one who got in

Name: Nifloson Sala
Nationality: DR Congo and France and England
D.O.B.:6/10/1996
Club:Q.P.R.
Position:DMC and M/AMC
Recommended PA:168
He has killer vision and is a really good passer of the ball and has really good strength and can create something out of nothing but he lacks the pace and has good technique and loves running just trying to chase down balls.

Last edited:
My friend Nifloson Sala had a trial with Barnet FC , they told him he was good was given a youth contract aged 12 but couldn't sign as he moved away to France due to family reasons. He came back recently he now trains with Q.P.R. .We went to the same school , tried out same time but he was the only one who got in

Name: Nifloson Sala
Nationality: DR Congo and France and England
D.O.B.:6/10/1996
Club:Q.P.R.
Position:DMC and M/AMC
Recommended PA:168
He has killer vision and is a really good passer of the ball and has really good strength and can create something out of nothing but he lacks the pace and has good technique and loves running just trying to chase down balls.

i have had google search cant see anything about him at all

I don't know why but I know for sure he trains with them and got a trial with Barnet FC

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

i have had google search cant see anything about him at all
I don't know why there is no google search but I know for sure he trains with Q.P.R.

Wow. I will download in a min. Update a bit, then post on FM-Base. Great work!

all i done was used football talent site...then i googled images see if i can see a picture of the player so i can see what they look like...u dont want a black guy looking white took hours doing all this if u want SHOTS...i will keep doing the update mate if ur working on other things i dont mind i will keep doing it till the new patch is out then stop.

Yes please. I am finishing up my level 10 DB, so if you can continue adding that would be great. (H)

Yes please. I am finishing up my level 10 DB, so if you can continue adding that would be great. (H)

no probs mate im not even playing fm11 the now anyways so have free time at nights for doing it i will upload every 50 or 100 players added

Thanks. When do you think we should do a final release? When the new patch comes out? We can release like the 500 player pack :S

YEAH sounds good...when patch comes ill have look make sure SI havent added anyone i have pretty much doubt they will tho most of the ages i have added are like 15yr old and 16 yr old and odd 14yr old

I think they will only add Raheem Sterling, as he is set to make a first team app for liverpool. Otherwise, I don't see anyone being added apart from unofficial releases.

I want to start a collection of databases, that everyone must have before they start a new save, and most people will start a new save for the 11.3 patch.

I think they will only add Raheem Sterling, as he is set to make a first team app for liverpool. Otherwise, I don't see anyone being added apart from unofficial releases.

I want to start a collection of databases, that everyone must have before they start a new save, and most people will start a new save for the 11.3 patch.

yeah im just waiting on this new patch so i can start my long career so far havent really played fm11 everytime i get the patch i make the mistake and go on SI forum read the bugs and it just puts a damper on me playing on. so lets hope 11.3 is gonna be gt8 i think the patch will be out beginning of march.just hope for FM12 they keep same format so can keep the file. so dont have 2 start from scratch.

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:05 PM ----------

400 Extra Players
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6wb1v1

should reach the 500 mark in couple of days its getting harder now find players

Fantastic work!

Let me know if you want any help? I have time on my hands now :D

Are anyone still adding players ? Because I know 1 or 2 more which could be added, in case anyone are willing to add them? ^^

Are anyone still adding players ? Because I know 1 or 2 more which could be added, in case anyone are willing to add them? ^^
Yes we're still adding. Use the template in the OP to add your players :)