Great talented central defender from Slovenia..has attracted clubs like AC Milan, Chelsea, and Blackburn. Described as a pass-skilled defender, good with his feet.

Name: Luka Krajnc
Nationality: Slovenia
D.O.B:
Club: NK Maribor
Position: Central Defender
Recommended PA: -8/9
Height/Weight: 188 cm / 83 kg

Great talented central defender from Slovenia..has attracted clubs like AC Milan, Chelsea, and Blackburn. Described as a pass-skilled defender, good with his feet.

Name: Luka Krajnc
Nationality: Slovenia
D.O.B:
Club: NK Maribor
Position: Central Defender
Recommended PA: -8/9
Height/Weight: 188 cm / 83 kg

already had done him he does sound very good think i got his PA -9

Ah alright, is the database tested yet? How good does he turns out to be in 2-3 seasons?
With PA's such as -9, he could turn out to be the next Nasri, or be some unknown player still at NK Maribor

With PA's such as -9, he could turn out to be the next Nasri, or be some unknown player still at NK Maribor

Well, I doubt he will be the next Nasri since he is not an attackng midfielder :) But certainly the next Vidic! ;)

if anyone isnt happy with the PA's its easy changed for there own tastes

To help you find talents, you can try searching for the U17 national-teams (all europeean countries) and see their most important players based on app/goals for strikers for instance.

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Just some suggestions..

Are you sure 80 CA is not too high to start with? I mean, 14 year old and worth about £4m already is a little too much? I'd prefer about 65-75 instead.

I also noticed most of the players are 180 cm tall and 70 kg...I think it would be better if you just put 0/0 instead so they will have random weight/height. You will have 100's of players having the same weight/height if everyone is set to 180/70.

well all the players i have added there CA is 60 and for the players i have added there height & weight is there proper height and weights i like things 2 be as accerate as possible hair colour height weight skin colour playing positions

Yes, the plaers I could find their weight, I made it correct, but there is little info about 14 year olds on the internet, so some I left at 180 and 70. I think that is the average?

do young players in the game grow? i seen couple young players there height is like 138 never done it tho ita problerly like 3feet lol

<333 Fantastic! Imma try to add to it if I can find any more players lol.

Uploading to the site now!.

i just really used football talent site then google for a image off he player so i can get his colour etc and see see if i could find more info on a player i had went through loads and loads off forums 2 get info on players...germany seemed 2 have most talent out there italy was proberly worst for gettin info. im gonna open the game up later and have look at the players might do a wee holiday game see who goes were etc

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

i also added proberly about 5 wonderkids i seen on youtube without clubs