Your 1st MANAGER game ... ?

adichemeng

Reaction score
hey lets share about ur experience,

im getting addicted with this gime since i was child,
for the 1st time i play manager game,
it was CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER ENGLAND 1996/1997
that was awesome
then i played champs manager italy, champs manager holland, they are about 96-97...it was cool then!

how about you? :D

Champ Man 03/04 wasn'y my first one, but it was the first one i got addicted to with my old Inter game and my Newcastle game lol. Good memories!!

aw,

i forget it,
i also play PREMIERE MANAGER in SEGA,
its good and funny :D

you can download it free on the web legally from some like si games c lassic or something search it up ;)

cm 01/02 got me addicted i just downloaded it again gotta say makes me smile

Played CM 04/05 in my friends house and loved it so much that I bought CM 05/06 the day it came out lol :D I then went on to buy FIFA Manager 07, Football Manager 08, Football Manager 09!

I only started playing manager games at 08. :/

played my first game in 1996. it was premier league manager 1996-97. Found it the other day and loaded it up, bought all the then rising stars eg michael owen. bought back good memories.

Kevin Toms' Football Manager on the BBC B for me. Which was about 1983/4 when I was 6 or 7. Always been a football addict :)

champ man 96 iv had every 1 ever since and lma football man champ man even remember when clubs did there own wer u cud just be ur club

First Champ Man on the Amiga 600HD, it took about an hour to load up between seasons; ah the days before the premier league, still like to play it every now and then, i like the way if you run the pc version in dosbox you can get a season done in about a hour.

I never really got into premier manager or player manager. Did like a fantasy game called Super League manager. And i absolutely loved Sensible World of Soccer

Kevin Toms' Football Manager on the BBC B for me. Which was about 1983/4 when I was 6 or 7. Always been a football addict :)

That was my first manager game as well but on the 48k spectrum.

Played it a couple of months ago using an emulator and a failed so so badly

played my first game in 1996. it was premier league manager 1996-97. Found it the other day and loaded it up, bought all the then rising stars eg michael owen. bought back good memories.

same here mate loved that game

my first was championship manager 2006 i woukdnt *** off it (can any1 remember the bug on it if u didnt downoad the update forest green rovers player's was amazin)

haha I met these guys on holiday in France who asked me to come over with christmas and we played cm 01/02 all day long, that's when I became addicted.....

champ manager 01/02, bought everyone since.