Your 1st MANAGER game ... ?

had premier manager on the ps1 in 96 but was only about 7 so was never patient enough to play it. Bought championship manager for the ps2 06 but that was diabolical.
had 07 handheld bought for me but never played it after my experience with cm the year before. however last september my friend lent me fm 07 and have been addicted since, bought 08 the week after it came out, only 2 days after i first played 07.

Premier Manager 98 was my first.

PM 99 also ruled but 2000 sucked. The I got a PC and the first game I got was 00/01 whcih ruled. 01/02 is prob my fav though.

prem manager 97/98 and prem manager 98/99 i loverd it shevchenko and rebrov were amazin and blanc and wiltord. does any1 know were i can download these games

my first manager game was premier manager 1998 on the ps1, you could do a season in 5 minutes genius lol

lma manager 2005 was probably the first manager i played lots. WHAT A GAME!!!!

Championship Manager 01/02 - Won't forget that =)

premiere league manager 1998/99 it was soeasy and 99wen u could b in italy aswell gooddays...my favourite was cm 01 or 02 cant remember but i was cardiff woop and struggled lol =[

Champ man 01/02!!! that game was the bollox. That was my first , had a phat 2 player game with my mate, he was arsenal, i was liverpool. lasted about 4 seasons. i was hooked from then on!!

League Challenge on the Spectrum yonks ago.Also owned Football Manager by Kevin Toms and the brilliant Kenny Dalgliesh's player Manager.Those were the days.:':))

a little spanish game, not complicated at all mid-late 90's called PC Futbol then I bought 08 played some LLM but never quite got addicted to it, but now 09 with patch 9.3 is a real good game so I can say this one is my first.

Premier Manager 2000. I would've only been 7 but God, it was awesome.

mine was premier manager 3, always loved a challenge Woking won the champions league 2020/2021 :D

mine is championship manager 01/02 join in a season with my older brother then i had 3 games left after her nearly finished the season and pinched the title of him but a point :)

It all started for me when i played championship manager 97/98.

Back in the days when you didnt need the disc to play the game and you could create yourself with no hastle of downloading editors.lol.

Im sure i still have it somewhere.

lma manager 2005 was probably the first manager i played lots. WHAT A GAME!!!!

Love that game, I always bought Raul Tamudo, about 10 million his rating in 2 years will go full bar near enough he would average 30-40 goals per seaon loved him and that game :)