Your 1st MANAGER game ... ?

Champ Man 01/02 was the first - absouloutly loved it
Then came CM 4 another beautiful game. I have had all the rest since but have only got into FM 09 like the others. Still play on CM 01/02.

mine is championship manager 01/02 join in a season with my older brother then i had 3 games left after her nearly finished the season and pinched the title of him but a point :)

still have the game now?

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Champ Man 01/02 was the first - absouloutly loved it
Then came CM 4 another beautiful game. I have had all the rest since but have only got into FM 09 like the others. Still play on CM 01/02.

would you send the copy of CM 01/02 to me? anyway...

try mark kerr from falkirk

My first manager game was fifa manager 07, then football manager 07 for psp, then fifa manager 08, now football manager 09..:D

My first manager game was fifa manager 07, then football manager 07 for psp, then fifa manager 08, now football manager 09..:D

i have fifa manager 08 ,it sucks really bad:Othey have good bits like you can buy your fav club after u have saved enough buy cars ect for personal life but the results is unrealistic.

MY first manager game was LMA Manager 2006 - my second FM 09. And let me tell you, LMA doesn't even compare to FM.

CM 01/02 think i got the demo free with cereal and got addicted. bought the full game and been hooked ever since.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

The FIFA MANAGER series are the best.

Thats crazy talk.

prem manager 97/98 and prem manager 98/99 i loverd it shevchenko and rebrov were amazin and blanc and wiltord. does any1 know were i can download these games

you can some of these old prem manager games of like utorrent if u got that mate

First game was championship manager 2000/2001 was amazing
Fifa Manager is nothing compared to FM.
Championship Manager has lost it's touch and is rubbish (too easy to buy players)

I played Lma manager every year until 07, then i got FM 09 recently