Your All Good Managers, Time To Test Yourself As A Player

June

1st - After finishing 12th in the league, Steve Kean got fired from the Liverpool post. 4 days ago he was replaced by Italian, Antonio Conte, who had his first press conference today. In the press conference, he was asked how will DAN NEWTON be used, will he be loaned out or stay. He said "Well I like to make my tactics and put players into that, and my tactic is a 4-4-2, or 4-2-4. Newtons main position, the attacking midfield position, is not in that. So you'lld think cause we lack quality in striker we'lld sell him and buy a striker, but he is accomplished in the striker position and will be a starter there."

3rd - ROBERTO BEADLE, JAMES BEADLE and AIDAN HICKS all started in Englands demolition job over Russia, as they win 4-1. Although none of them got assists, Jamesz Beadle scored a goal.

9th - AIDAN HICKS, JAMES BEADLE and ROBERTO BEADLE all started again for England as they beat Poland 3-1 in a friendly. Roberto Beadle got an assist.

20th - JAMES BEADLE recently turned down a new deal for Swansea as he doesn't want to add to his current 2 year contract.

23rd - After he turning down a new deal, a rumour is that Arsenal manager Paul McGuinness is interested in JAMES BEADLE. With his 4-4-2 formation, he has Ramsey and Busquets as the central midfield positions, but with Ramsey missing over half of the coming season, Beadle would fit perfectly in there as Ramsey will never be the same some plaudits say.

25th - Although his brother rejected a new contract, ROBERTO BEADLE has signed a new 5 year contract with Newcastle, saying that he was thinking of leaving, but Europa League, a cup win and him loving the club persuaded him to stay.

TOTTENHAM TOWN FUTURE SQUAD?

There have been reports Tottenham Town manager Sinisa Mihajovic has had a technical difficulty with his computer and accidently sent BBC Sport an e-mail of his possible squad for next season! Here is his potential starting 11 that he "e-mailed" BBC, but is it real? People in blue are at the squad and red people are potential signings.

GK: Victor
DL: Aly Cissokho
DCL: Simon Kjaer
DCR: Mats Hummels
DR: Nicolas Otamendi
ML: Aidan Hicks
MCL: James Beadle
MCR: Andrea Poli
MR: Scott Borland
AMC: Giuseppe Rossi
ST: John Welsh

( I know I'll get asked this so I'll answer it now. I have been looking at the transfer rumours recently and these guys are linked to heaps of people. I started them off foreground sugardaddy and the highest possible money, so they'll have around 500m to spend, so this is very possible)

Tottenham Town Laugh Off Rumours

Tottenham Town Director of Football, Pep Guardiola, has laughed off rumours of his club trying to but all those players by saying
"Although we have spent massive amount of money in the past, and we are still very, very wealthy, that big money was spent to build the squad we have now and there is no need for such money to be spent. We think these rumours suggest we are going through a rebuilding stage, but we think the squad is good enough and the manager wasn't, thats why we fired him this morning"

I did the previous 2 updates because 3 FM Base players were linked to Tottenham Town, but it got me thinking. It would be exciting to follow Tottenham Town as well. Because surely these monthly updates would get boring for me and you guys by the time the players retire, so this could add a bit of flair. So what do you guys think of that, I think it's an exciting prospect.

Could be decent, especially as the majority of us could end up there. Great updates mate. Im an assist machine, when you do your next BaP. Will you use my template for this please ;)

Could be decent, especially as the majority of us could end up there. Great updates mate. Im an assist machine, when you do your next BaP. Will you use my template for this please ;)

Sure, everyone that either signed up or tried to will be in it, but you'll need to answer something as well

Whenever you can mate. Hasn't got to be now, not in a major rush for them. Would just like to see :)

B.A.P July

31st - Tottenham Town admitted that they were chasing JAMES BEADLE, but they asked for too much money. That leaves Arsenal, who were rumoured to be interested in Beadle. Arsenal fans today told media ahead of a friendly that Beadle will be one of the best and they want him no matter how much it costs.

Tottenham Town July

10th -
After days of searching for a new manager, Tottenham Town have found one, Rafa Benitez. Although fans didn't want Benitez, the board have decided that Benitez is the best tactician in the world and they want him. Benitez only gave 3 questions from the press then said he needed to talk to the board and the players.

30th July

GUARDIOLA ANNOUCES DROPPING OUT OF BEADLE BID

Josep-Guardiola-4.jpg

Tottenham Town director, Pep Guardiola, has announced Tottenham Town were trying to make one major transfer, Swanseas James Beadle.
"We did try to sign Beadle like rumours suggested, well done guys. All the other rumours were fake but that one, and we put a bid for him in. But Swansea were trying to take advantage of our money,putting figures up above 50m. Although we could afford it, we will not pay money like that for one player.
We have yet to hear from manager Rafa Benitez as he keeps quiet on all the speculation.

So now I'm gonna do the normal updates for B.A.Ps, but I'm gonna do more stuff like I did in the last post for Tottenaham Town.

30th August

BENITEZ HITS BACK!

0f3a4747eccd9cf1f744b57f092e_grande.jpg

After Tottenham Town director Pep Guardiola insisted no big moves will be made this summer, manager Rafa Benitez has finally spoken out a week later.
"Before I talk about deadline day, I just want to state something about the club. I am the boss, I got hired here to be in charge. It seems like Pep, who is the leader of the board behind the chairmen, feels like I'm the first team coach. But I think he's like the assistant that doesn't deal with the first team. As far as I know I have the full backing of the other 2 directors, Arsene Wenger and AVB. Now onto the transfers, I do realise other teams take advantage of us, don't blame them. But ther are two transfers I am trying to make tomorrow and they will go through."