Your All Good Managers, Time To Test Yourself As A Player

August

15th - FAMINHO is set to miss the start of the Serie A wih his ne w club Palero after he sprained his ankle in training, he'll miss 4 weeks.

30th - After Rafa Benitez's outburst, rumours are flying on who the two big signings are. Rumours persist that JOHN WELSH, JAMES BEADLE and SCOTT BORLAND are interested.

31st - ?

You wish, but will another club go for you, Arsenal perhaps on deadline day?

Aha. Yeah I do wish! Assiting Messi, hed bag a hundred goals a season ;)
Cant see Arsenal stumping up £50mill+ for me though .. Ohh and I want to win trophies LOL.

Aha. Yeah I do wish! Assiting Messi, hed bag a hundred goals a season ;)
Cant see Arsenal stumping up £50mill+ for me though .. Ohh and I want to win trophies LOL.

You would be like the new Xavi at Barca, how awesome would that be!

TOWNERS SIGN 25M DEFENDER TO STRENGHEN DEFENCE

Trainingslager Flachau Tag 1 Bild 3.jpg.10938282.jpg

Stefan Bell is the first of the big 2 signings Benitez has planned, and he has arrived after a 25m deal between Mainz. He is earning around 80k a week and is a 5 year deal. This is what Rafa Benitez said on the official Tottenham Town website,
"Bell is one of the best defenders around and he is definetly premiership winning quality, this is a very exciting signing"

AND THE 2ND SIGNING IS .......... JAMES BEADLE!

Rafael-Benitez-001.jpg

After Arsenal gave up hope of signing Beadle, Rafa Benitez has splashed out on 60m for him. Many pundits really think Benitez shouldn't have done it because the money would eventually go.
"I am so proud and honoured to buy James Beadle. He is proven in the premier league which i always love and is only 22. This man in my opinion is one of the best in th world, but know his joining fellow world class players, he may be in a season or two THE BEST!
But after media brought up that 60m is way too much, Benitez came back stating,
"Well the former best player in the world, Cristiano Ronaldo, was brought for 80m and look what happened. And this is one of the main men that is gonna give us champions league, and we all know the financial benifits off that."

*NEWS FLASH*

Rafa Benitez, manager of Tottenahm Town, has announced two more signings are confirmed,
"Two more players have agreed to come here, this is due to a new formation, a 4-4-2 I'm trying, not a 4-4-1-1. I will tell you who they are with a minute to go until squad registration is over"
Surely with the extra striker, that means another striker will be coming, but who, if any?

TEVEZ AND WELSH ARRIVE FOR TOTTENHAM TOWN

images

The two last minute signings are two strikers for Tottenham Town. This is what manager Rafa Benitez had to say about his two new signings.
"First of all I want to announc that Giuseppe Rossi and Ezequiel Lavezzi are going to besold in Janruary and would have been sold this window if there was any time left in registration. Lavezzi is past his prime and I feel like Rossi's more of a creator and I don't want a striker that creates but doesn't score. Carlos Tevez, even though he's 33, is still in his prime and not only brings expeirience, but quality as well. John Welsh is a major part of the future of Tottenam Town and will be 1 of our strikers for years to come."

I bet Tevez is looking forward to some through balls this season ;)

BENITEZ CALLS QUITS!

benitez_keegan.jpg

Rafa Benitez has went on an outburst and quit from the managerial post of Tottenham Town. This is his reasoning,
"As I came to Tottenham Town, chairmen Donald Trump promised me the full backing of the backroom staff. But apparenly they thought I was a little part of backroom staff, NO, I am the saviour of this club that is slipping to mid-table! Then Guardiola went to the press to complain about me, but then Boas and Wenger backed me in person. But Trump told me he wasscheduling a meeting for about now to have a vote of confidence. That is crazy, I just got here, so Donald Trump, I QUIT!!

BENITEZ CALLS QUITS!

benitez_keegan.jpg

Rafa Benitez has went on an outburst and quit from the managerial post of Tottenham Town. This is his reasoning,
"As I came to Tottenham Town, chairmen Donald Trump promised me the full backing of the backroom staff. But apparenly they thought I was a little part of backroom staff, NO, I am the saviour of this club that is slipping to mid-table! Then Guardiola went to the press to complain about me, but then Boas and Wenger backed me in person. But Trump told me he wasscheduling a meeting for about now to have a vote of confidence. That is crazy, I just got here, so Donald Trump, I QUIT!!

Umad waiter?