Your All Good Managers, Time To Test Yourself As A Player

Rafa is the fat Spanish waiter... and he appears to be angry :p

The Ultime FM God said:
13th - Newcastle United have beaten Aston Villa at Wembley 1-0 and are the winners of the FA Cup! Although there are rumours of ROBERTO BEADLE moving, Newcastle now can say last season you started nearly every match and won the FA Cup and qualified for the Europa League. But now rumours of SCOTT BORLAND will intensify with media suggesting that was the Villians final chance of keeping there star winger for next season.
Finally a piece of silverware!! And European football! Still would like to move to a bigger club though haha! Keep the updates coming!

UNPROVEN GERMAN ARRIVES FOR TOTTENHAM TOWN

Thomas%20Tuchel%202.jpg.11429157.jpg

Former Mianz manager Thomas Tuchel has joined oil rich Tottenham Town after Rafa Benitez quit. This is what leading director Pep Guardiola said about the new manager,
"I have been watching Thomas for a long time and I have learnt that he is a beast of a manager. What he has done with Mainz is incredible and we believe he can win and achieve big things here in London. He is an exceptional tactician, while also being one of the best leaders I've seen to man manage and motivate the first team, while also handling youngsters and wonderkids well."
In Tuchels first interview, he stated that he wants to focus on the pitch,
"I love being here, it's great already with the backroom staff, the players, the facilities and the money. I think we're all set for a big season if consistency is good and players adapt well to the tactics I'll be adopting. The only worry I have are the rumours and that the players will be affected. I just want to say I'll try to keep everything behind the scenes as hidden as possible, I just want to focus on the matches in the spotlight."

September

3rd - As Tottenham Town defeat Fulham 3-0 away from home, JOHN WELSH and JAMES BEADLE make their debuts. Welsh scored a goal while Beadle got an assist.

18th - Aston Villas SCOTT BORLAND will be out of action for 3 weeks after he twisted his knee in training.

Tottenham Town September Results

Fulham 0-3 Tottenham Town
G: Cedric Callens (2) JOHN WELSH
A: Al Cissokho, JAMES BEADLE and Kwadawo Asamoah

Tottenham Town 2-1 Birmingham
G: ***** Ngassam (2)
A: Aly Cissokho (2)

Aston Villa 3-3 Tottenham Town
G: JOHN WELSH, Carlos Tevez and ***** Ngassam
A: Aly Cissokho and Yann M'Vila

Tottenham Town 2-1 Tottenham
G: Kwadwo Asamoah and Douglas Costa
A: Aly Cissokho

I got a scare the last couple days, FM was stuffed and it wasn't starting. It's starting now but it's real slow so I'll delete some crappy games.

"DONT FIRE ME, JUST BUY AIDAN HICKS"
images

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has said publicly to club chairman Roman Abramovich that although Chelsea are underachieving in 6th place, to just buy Aidan Hicks in Janruary and everything will be okay.
"I don't blame Roman for thinking of firing me, this is my worst season as a manager yet. But I have brought massive success to Chelsea before and with one marquee signing in Janruary, this clubs fortunes can change. That signing is explosive winger Aidan Hicks, he is a a beast down the left and right wing and I need someone like him if I am to use my new formation to save Chelsea Football Club."
Abramovich has a massive reputation for firing managers, as Mourinho knows, but will Roman give hime one more chance with the signing of Aidan Hicks?

October

14th - Both JOHN WELSH and SCOTT BORLAND played in a friendly match for Scotland as they beat Latvia 4-1. Borland scored 1 and got 2 assists while Welsh earned MoM with a hat-trick.

22nd - As Aston Villa defeat West Brom 3-1, SCOTT BORLAND earns the MoM with 2 assists, he was praised by his own and the opposition manager in the post game press conferences after the match.

28th - AIDAN HICKS has damaged his heel and will miss be unavailable for 12 days.

30th - Tottenham Town manager, Thomas Tuchel, has said in a pre game press conference that his mdfield if the strongest part of his team, and the strongest midfieler is JAMES BEADLE.

Tottenham Town October Results

Arsenal 2-2 Tottenham Town
G: JOHN WELSH and ***** Ngassam
A: Antoine Griezmann (2)
MoM: Antoine Griezmann

Everton 3-1 Tottenahm Twon
G: Antoine Griezmann
A: Stefan Bell
MoM: Yann M'Vila

Tottenham Town 2-2 Liverpool
G: ***** Ngassam and JOHN WELSH
A: Jack Robinson
MoM: Jack Robinson

Tottenham Town 3-2 Man City
G: Yann M'Vila Kwawdo Asamoah and Giuseppe Rossi
A: Mapou Yanga Mbiwa, Simon Kjaer and JAMES BEADLE
MoM: Yann M'Vila

"TOTTENHAM TOWN, CHELSEA, MANCHESTER CITY, TAKE YOUR PICK AIDAN"

zvonimir%20soldo.jpg

Zvonimir Soldo, manager of Man City, today stated that his team are the front runners for the signature of Aidan Hicks,
"You are gathered here today because I want to announce my intent on signing Aidan Hicks. I do know we have fierce competition in Chelsea and obviously he's at Tottenham Town where he may want to stay, but I believe we are front runners on signing him. Chelsea are 6th, full of wingers and have a manager whos going to get sacked any second. Tottenham Town are 10th, that says it all. The board and I have spoken about this and they agree they'll give me the budget to buy him and pay the same wages, so all I'mm waiting for is January."

That makes it about a year with no news on me :(

(Sorry for the wait mate)

NEWTON HAS EARNED A PLACE IN THE FIRST TEAM

contebari2.jpg

The manager of Liverpool, Antonio Conte, has today said that after recent performances, he won't be dropped to the reserves like last season or be loaned out,
"Dan has showed extremely promising signs. He has started 10 out of 20 possible matches and has been impressive. His inconsistent and we will need to work on that as well as some other minor attributes in training nad I believe he can become a first team regular by the end of the season, if he's determined enough."
"Newton seems upset when he's on the bench which has lead to rumours of a move elsewhere, but it seems like Conte wants to take it slowly and keep him, will Newton want first teeam football elsewhere in January?