Your Ambitions in life

Jamie F

Surprise *****!
Reaction score
Hey guys, in school a few days ago, me and my mates asked the question, what are your ambitions in life?? What do you aspire to be or what do you want to be?? I know this is a bit of a weird question but I thought it would be a bit of fun and something a bit different. If the majority of people think that this is a pointless thread, it will be closed.

To get the ball rolling, my ambition is to appear in Total Wipeout and a career in football would be nice.

Last edited:
I'd like a career in football, but after I had a trial with Southend before when I was 11, then broke my collarbone and couldn't play football for ages so I missed out pretty much.

Apart from that, I'm not really sure.

To be a physio for some sort of professional sports team.. Would say football but I'm not choosing one sport just yet >.<

i aspire to be like gary glitter

To crush my enemies, see them driven before me... and to hear the lamentation of their women!

I want to somehow become filthy stinking rich, and never have to do a days work.....but I would settle for happy, family, car etc....

I wanna be a psychologist and an author alongside that :)

Finish my Sports Studies degree next year, maybe go on to a masters if i can be bothered. And enter the sporting professional world in some sort of management or corporate role, also looking into journalism, cant quite decide like many of us "tax and soap dodging students" :p

all i ever wanted to do was join the Paras then after leaving the army join the fire brigade but serious illness at childhood stopped me :eek:(

Become a real Life Football Manager, Manage My Local Club Blyth Into The Football Laeague :p,

Or Mary a rich lass, doesn't matter how fat/ugly or wierd she is if shes got the ££££ al have it ;)