Your Ambitions in life

Honestly play for my local club [Partick Thistle, WTF.] Wouldn't be able to though, ain't got the fitness level XD. Apart from that, don't have amibitions since everything happens for a reason.

im aiming to be a sports psychology/sports scientist, biggest dream would be working for chelsea or atletico madrid :)

Become one of these:
-Professional photographer
-Video games designer
-Professional footballer
-Computing expert
-Film director (not *********** :p)

Anyone not wanting to be a
- photographer
- journalist
- footballer
- physio
?

i want to be a lumberjack, leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia. The giant redwood, the larch, the fir, the might Scots pine, the smell of fresh cut timber, the crush of mighty trees, with my best girly by my side; we'd sing, sing, sing!

Originally wanted to be an actor but its unbeleivably hard to come from a working class Glasgow family to be an actor alot of prejudice. Probably could have been a footballer if I hadnt started drinking so young. Used to have a local league of 8 teams I was the youngest in the league at 12 most of the boys were around 18 some mid 20s. We dominated every year but I think 9 out of 11 players in my team ended up in prison. So sorty got involved with the wrong crowd but they are good boys. Now I want to be a Mixed Martial Artist. Done jui jitsu and boxing when I was younger had a good amatuer boxing record.

What do you inspire to be or what do you want to be??.

What do I 'aspire' to be?

I have achieved most of what I have aspired to but I live to see the day that English people learn to speak their own language correctly.

What do I 'aspire' to be?

I have achieved most of what I have aspired to but I live to see the day that English people learn to speak their own language correctly.

Jamie's actually Irish.<)

I'm currently on trial with Chelsea which is great, but my dream is to play in the UniBond for Tooting & Mitcham.

Stroke a pidgeon. They are so hard to get close to everytime I think I've got a chance they fly away!

No seriously I want a job in football eg. coach/manager but more realisiticly something to do with IT I'm doing loads of GCSE's on it next year.

On a serious note: I'm doing a JFO at school so hopefully i'd like to be a football coach

I thought you were serious then Sam :O

I was going to congratulate you ;)