Your Ambitions in life

Become a real Life Football Manager, Manage My Local Club Blyth Into The Football Laeague :p,

Or Mary a rich lass, doesn't matter how fat/ugly or wierd she is if shes got the ££££ al have it ;)

:O You cant sack Harry Dunn from the Blyth job......I know him, he lived down the street from me in England, before I moved away.

:O You cant sack Harry Dunn from the Blyth job......I know him, he lived down the street from me in England, before I moved away.

He Aint' Manager anymore mate, ain't been scince Last April. His way of Football didn't fit in well in the Blue Square North, more of UniBond idea's and tactics. Shame as he was True Great :wub:

I wish I can become a great Photoshop Designer, a great 3Ds Moddeler and a great programmer and to get a good job somewhere in London and get payed like 10000$ on month lol.

I wish I can become a great Photoshop Designer, a great 3Ds Moddeler and a great programmer and to get a good job somewhere in London and get payed like 10000$ on month lol.

London and Dollars, I hope another one of your Ambitions is to give Britain the American currency ;)

He Aint' Manager anymore mate, ain't been scince Last April. His way of Football didn't fit in well in the Blue Square North, more of UniBond idea's and tactics. Shame as he was True Great :wub:

well, i left 4 years ago, aint even seen him since then....he is a legend, and a nice bloke aswell. Looked like one of the chuckle brothers, but still......

To be bassist for the worlds greatest rock group, manage rangers to champions league glory by destorying celtic in the final, endlessly insult the kaiser chiefs and blur, and marry the woman of my dreams (i really do live in my own little world!)

well, i left 4 years ago, aint even seen him since then....he is a legend, and a nice bloke aswell. Looked like one of the chuckle brothers, but still......

Wey he did Win A Treble at the club so can't argue that. He also found Robbie Dale from S*** hole in the northern league and turned him into one of Non-League's footballs best players in the North East. also Last seasons cup run was thanks to him

Harry Dunn absolute legend, managing Whitby again, he took em to Wembley and won in 1997 I was there (H)

I'd love to be a proffessional photographer someday. However for now i'm just gonna finish my degree, take 2 years out and then do a PGCE to become a Primary School Teacher.

Finish my plumbing course, become a plumber for celebrities ;o, have kids (if my balls work) :)

Well, due to two failed trials (injury - doesn't mean I weren't good enough ;)) I'd like to say push even further and get semi-professional, maybe even fully professional one player one day, but chances are unlikely due to location, team etc. but I'd definitely love to stay in the game, whether it's coaching, refereeing..

If that fails, I'd like to go (back) to college and probably do an ICT/Computing course.

I'd love to be a proffessional photographer someday. However for now i'm just gonna finish my degree, take 2 years out and then do a PGCE to become a Primary School Teacher.
Photography is another of my interests but it isn't the career I would try and focus all my attention to. I could work for my uncle, he's a photographer for a local car magazine amongst other things :)

Fairly simple for me, have a average living nothing special but get paid a reasonable amount and hopefully will meet the girl of my dreams and treat her well unlike some idiots.

Fairly simple for me, have a average living nothing special but get paid a reasonable amount and hopefully will meet the girl of my dreams and treat her well unlike some idiots.

Mines to cheat on your fictional girlfriend and then go on to captain england

ive just got a job as a constructional engineer, the wage at the very top can be as high as 300 thousand pounds a year, ill work my way up and earn some nice cash

Love to be a journalist. Preferably a sport one. :) Saying that, physio at a club would also be nice.

Become a professional photographer, and travel the world, taking sports photos, any sport

I wanna be in the Police, pitty I'm just too **** sexy.