Best Attacking Midfielder: Ben Arfa
Best Striker: Aguero
Best Manager: Alan Pardew

Best Signing: Papiss Cisse
Worst Signing: Carroll

Most Improved: Kyle Walker
Most Disappointing: Downing

Best Match Watched: Manchester United 1 - 6 Manchester City

My team is Belenenses from the Portuguese 2nd division.

Your Teams Player of the Season: Miguel Rosa (Loan from Benfica)
Your Teams Player to Watch: Zaza (he's a left / right back probably going to a 1st division team next year)
Your Teams Goal of the Season: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xq..._kxuPBvV2qwBqxBUyNNFCK-kxRwg_P4xnCI2Y&fbc=268

Goal of the Season: Peter Crouch against Man City.. That was PURE skill.

Last edited:
Best Goalkeeper: Hart/Krul
Best Fullback:Walker/richards
Best Centre Back:Kompany/Skrtel
Best Winger:Valencia
Best Centre/Defensive Midfielder:Toure/Cabaye
Best Attacking Midfielder: Mata/Silva
Best Striker:Van Persie/Aguero/Cisse
Best Manager: Pardew

Best Signing: Cisse/Jelavic/Bellamy
Worst Signing: Downing

Most Improved: Ramires/De Gea
Most Disappointing: Van der Vaart/Hernandez/Dzeko

Best Match Watched: Utd 1 - 6 City Utd 8 - 2 Arsenal

Your Teams Player of the Season: Skrtel
your Teams Most Disappointing Player of the Season: Henderson/Adam/Downing/Carroll
Your Teams Player to Watch:Sterling/Coates
Your Teams Goal of the Season: Coates vs Q.P.R
Goal of the Season: Cisse Vs Chelsea

Last edited:
Best Goalkeeper: Krul
Best Fullback:
Sagna, had a big influence on our comeback after that bad start.
Best Centre Back: Kompany
Best Winger: Ben Arfa
Best Centre/Defensive Midfielder: Cabaye
Best Attacking Midfielder: David Silva
Best Striker: RVP

Best Signing: Papiss Cisse.
Worst Signing: Stewart Downing

Most Improved: Ramires
Most Disappointing: Andy Carroll

Best Match Watched: Either Arsenal 5-2 Spurs or Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal

Your Teams Player of the Season: RVP
Your Teams Player to Watch: Oxlade-Chamberlain
Your Teams Goal of the Season: RVP's volley vs Everton , great assist from Alex Song.

Goal of the Season: Ben Arfa vs Bolton,I was at the match, absolutely sensational.

Best Goalkeeper: Al Habsi
Best Fullback: Jose Enrique
Best Centre Back: Vincent Kompany
Best Winger: Antonio Valencia
Best Centre/Defensive Midfielder: Alex Song
Best Attacking Midfielder: Clint Dempsey
Best Striker: Robin Van Persie

Most Improved: Ramires
Most Disappointing: Bryan Ruiz

Best Match Watched: Fulham 6 - 0 QPR
Best Match attended: Fulham 6 - 0 QPR

Your Teams Player of the Season: Clint Dempsey
Your Teams Player to Watch: Kerim Frei
Your Teams Goal of the Season: Bryan Ruiz vs Everton

Goal of the Season: Modric vs Bolton

Best Goalkeeper: Tim Krul. Gone from a solid keeper to an outstanding pair of hands between the sticks.
Best Fullback: Leighton Baines. Beats out Micah Richards because of his ridiculously good stats.
Best Centre Back: Fabricio Coloccini. Koscielny a very, very close runner up. Colo wins it because of his defensive versatility, able to sit deep or play high up, equally able defending one on one or covering a run.
Best Winger: Gareth Bale. Beast.
Best Centre/Defensive Midfielder: Yohan Cabaye. Beats out Alex Song and Paul Scholes for sheer consistency.
Best Attacking Midfielder: Juan Mata. David Silva's tail off of form and Stephane Sessegnon's inconsistency rule them out. Mata has been superb.
Best Striker: Robin Van Persie. Well obviously.
Best Manager: Brendan Rodgers. Beats out Martin O'Neill for playing the game his way and still staying up comfortably.

Best Signing: Papiss Cisse. Predictable choice.
Worst Signing: Stewart Downing. It gives me so much pleasure to see him fail.

Most Improved: I'm going to say Jonny Evans, beating out Clint Dempsey.
Most Disappointing: Aaron Ramsey. Things look set for him to take off, but it just never happened.

Best Match Watched: Chelsea 3-3 United.
Best Match attended: No Prem games attended this year due to lack of funds and geographical issues.

Your Teams Player of the Season: Stiliyan Petrov. Cool, calm, collected, chipped in with some important goals,and steadied a ship that was both riddled with holes and on fire. Missed so much.
Your Teams Player to Watch: Who to pick? I'm going to plump for Andy Weimann ahead of Samir Carruthers and other youngsters like Nathan Baker. Weimann's broken into the first team squad recently, and he offers something different with a desire to drop deep and link play.
Your Teams Goal of the Season: Probably a Petrov long-ranger.

Goal of the Season: Papiss Cisse beats out Crouch, just.

Best Match attended: No Prem games attended this year due to lack of funds and geographical issues.

Well I would say prem football is coming to Cardiff next season! but now i'm not so sure.

Well I would say prem football is coming to Cardiff next season! but now i'm not so sure.

Mmm, doesn't look like it. Kenny Miller's finishing ability's put paid to that, I'd say.

Best Goalkeeper: Joe Hart- The most consistent goalkeeper in the country hands down.

Best Fullback: Leighton Baines- by a nose against Micah Richards. Richards plays alongside better players which glosses over his occasional lapses in concentration. Plus Baines gets more assists.

Best Centre Back: Vincent Kompany- An absolute rock at the heart of the defence, as evidenced by his performance and goal against United. Intelligent in positioning, and dominant in the air. On a par with Vidic for England's best defender.

Best Winger: Antonio Valencia- No wingers have really stood out this year, but Valencia has shown moments of real quality, such as his performance at the emirates. Can't understand people choosing Bale at all. Form has dipped massively this year. Close runners up are Ben Arfa and Junior Hoilett (for almost single handedly keeping Blackburn afloat for this long)

Best Centre/Defensive Midfielder: Probably Parker- Been immense yet again, 100% every week and puts his body on the line constantly to block shots. Should be the first name on England's team sheet in the summer. Close runners up are Arteta and Cabaye.

Best Attacking Midfielder: Juan Mata- Chelsea's best player alongside Ramires. Is key to both the fortunes of Chelsea and Torres next season. If it had been based on the first half of the season it would have been David Silva. Based on the second half it may well have been Gylfi Sigurdsson. Sessengdon up there as well.

Best Striker: Robin Van Persie. Unarguably.

Best Manager: Alan Pardew- As much as it pains me to say it after what he did at our club, he has learnt his lessons regarding signings and the way to deal with the media. Brilliant business in the market and has got the best out of his talented squad. Brendan Rodgers runner up for keeping Swansea comfortably in the EPL whilst playing good football.

Best Signing: Papiss Cisse- Narrowly edging out Cabaye and Jelavic.

Worst Signing: Andy Carroll- Also a contender for worst signing in the EPL ever, although given time I may change my tune. Edges out Downing on the basis of costing 15 million more.

Most Improved: Ramires- his champions league performances were outstanding, but he has been impressive in the EPL as well. The sort of hard working, enthusiastic player that every club loves to have. Close seconds are Kyle Walker, Nickolas Bendtner, Junior Hoilett, Victor Moses and Johnny Evans.

Most Disappointing: Aaron Ramsey- His passing seems to be wayward at times. I expected him to be the natural replacement for Fabregas, but he hasn't performed. It doesn't help he sometimes gets played on the wing. Runners up are Charles N'zogbia and Fernando Torres. A fair amount of Wolves and Villa players have a lot to answer for as well.

Best Match Watched: United 1-6 City-Just so unexpected and some of the football played by City was gorge. But there were a lot of great games this year, with so many high scoring affairs between the top sides. Chelsea v Arsenal, Everton v United, United v Arsenal, Chelsea v United, Arsenal v Spurs etc.

Best Match attended: Charlton 2-1 Reading, league cup. With our reseves against their first team lol. Who would have thought they would go up as champions after that game! Although beating Huddersfield 2-0 and ending their crazy unbeaten run without letting Jordan Rhodes have a sniff all game was pretty nice.

Your Teams Player of the Season: Chris Solly- I really wonder whether Arsene Wenger mistakenly bought the wrong RB from us when he got Jenkinson. Solly has been the best RB in the division by a country mile, super consistent and incredibly tenacious. Wouldn't look out of place as a first choice EPL right back.

Your Teams Player to Watch: Jordan Cousins- Captain of the England U-17s. Can play all across defence and should break into our team in the next few years provided he isn't poached by a top team like Mcginty, Shelvey and Jenkisnon.

Your Teams Goal of the Season: We've scored way too many amazing goals this season for me to remember, but I will go for Dale Stephens vs Bury. Which is at 11:06 in the following video. It was in the very last minute and earned us a point to preserve our unbeaten home record:

Charlton Athletic Goals - August 2011 to January 2012 (2) (HD) - YouTube

Goal of the Season: Papiss Cisse vs Chelsea-In terms of pure technique one of the best goals of the last few years. Took much more guile and technique than the runner up, Peter Crouch vs City.

Last edited:
Can't understand people choosing Bale at all. Form has dipped massively this year.

People say that, but if you look at the figures this has been a much, much better year than last for him. Whereas last year he got 7 goals and 1 assist, this season he's had 10 and 9 respectively, as well as nearly double the amount of key passes. All this when he's being ever more closely marked and watched by defenders as they know he's a threat now. Had a great year.

Best Goalkeeper: Tim Krul. The foundation of Newcastle's CL challenge

Best Fullback: Leighton Baines. Some say he's underperformed this season but from what I've seen at least, he's still creating a lot ofc hances for his team. One of the few fullbacks in the league atm that can defend as well as they attack.

Best Centre Back: Vincent Kompany. My respect for the man rose when he calmly accepted his sending off in the derby. Cool, composed, professional, reliable: a likeable version of Vidic.

Best Winger: Tricky. Not Gareth Bale. I'm going to have to go with Valencia. As usual, United have a pair of fantastic wingers and I'm startled that United appear to be chasing Hazard when they have this gem in their midfield.

BestCentre/Defensive Midfielder: Mikel Arteta. Not bad for a “poorman's Fabregas”. Patient, probing, creative and humble. It's no coincidence that Arsenal's form tends to drop when they're missing his constant presence in midfield.

Best Attacking Midfielder: I want to say Juan Mata, but I can't. I feel like I should say David Silva, but I can't. Both of them have been played far too much this season and their form has dipped as a result. Mata in particular is in need of a good rest. I'm going to go for Ramires. Under AVB he was given more licence to get forward and under RDM he has become an attacking version of the thing we signed him for: a shuttler, so I'm classing his as AM rather than CM. A consistently excellent season, he's both provided a constant attacking threat when paired with the defensive Ivanovich and covered up the defensive failings of Jose Bosingwa. Class.

BestStriker: It has to be Fernan... Only kidding! I'm going to go with someone a bit different here. Obvious names spring to mind but I've picked someone who has scored goals and held the ball up fantastically when upfront alone. A man who has played with no immediate support for long periods of the game but still managed to conjure up moments of class. That man is Nikita Jelavic.

Best Manager: Roberto Martinez. A difficult job but he keeps soldiering on. Until recently they were just playing pretty football but with their recent performances you have to marvel at the grit and determination they've shown.

Best Signing: Cabaye is the obvious choice but **** it. David De Gea. He has unbelievable reflexes and as he becomes more and more comfortable with the PL and as his defence becomes less **** and United sign a decent holding midfielder, I can see him taking his place in the world's elite.

Worst Signing: So many Liverpool players, so little time. Downing looks like he has 0 confidence, a shame as he used to be decent. Andy Carroll is still a terrible match for that club, bit like watching Peter Crouch turn up at Roma and wondering where all the long balls are. Is Henderson good at anything other than looking terrifed? I doubt it.

Most Improved: Carl got it all right. Ramires 100%

Most Disappointing: Sadly going to have to go for Tim Cahill. He's been getting in the right positions but he's rarely done very little for his team this year.

Best Match Watched: Chelsea vs Valencia. Probably the last we'll see of old Drog.

Best Match attended: Chelsea vs Blackburn, FA youth cup final. £5 ticket, great laugh, amazing to see our youth playing with style and confidence. Piazon is a class above.

Your Teams Player of the Season: Ramires.

Your Teams Player to Watch: Piazon, like Carl said. But also Nat Chalobah who looks equally capable in defence or midfield. Solid tackler, very quick and he seems to have a good brain on him. Seemed pretty good going forward to. Would be very interested to see if he could play at right back.

Your Teams Goal of the Season: Fernando Torres vs Barcelona. Great goal and it meant so much to the man, the team and the fans.

Goal of the Season: Not convinced that Cisse's goal wasn't a lot to do with modern balls and the wind. So I'll have to choose the other massive wonder goal of the season. You know the one. Of course, I'm choosing... Juan Mata's goal against Tottenham!

Last edited:
Best Goalkeeper: Michel Vorm - For the small amount Swansea paid for him, he has been top draw.
Best Fullback: Kyle Walker - Unfortunately it would appear that the Totts have found themselves a rather good RB
Best Centre Back: Vincent Kompany - Second season in a row he has shown the league how to play at CB
Best Winger: Antonio Valencia - Just an absolute beast on the wing for United.
Best Centre/Defensive Midfielder: Mikel Arteta - Week in, week out he put top draw performances out.
Best Attacking Midfielder: Juan Mata - Just edges out Silva for consistency over the whole season.
Best Striker: Robin Van Persie - No explanation needed.
Best Manager: Brandon Rodgers - Showing you can avoid relegation and play quality football at the same time.

Best Signing: Papiss Cisse - Just edges out Pienaar, Sigurdsson, Cabaye and Arteta.
Worst Signing: Stewart Downing - To not have even recorded a goal or an assist from 26 starts is pathetic.

Most Improved: Laurent Koscielny - Has proven many wrong with consistently excellent performances.
Most Disappointing: Edin Dzeko - What the f**k has happened? Started on fire but has just 3 league goals since Novermber

Best Match Watched: Arsenal 5 - 2 Tottenham - Thought they had it won at 2-0 and it could of ended our CL hopes. Turns out it was the spark we needed. Chelsea 3 - 5 Arsenal a very close second.

Your Teams Player of the Season: Robin van Persie - For so long people have been saying 'If only he could stay injury free...' Well those people are finding out, phenomenal season.
Your Teams Player to Watch: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ryo Miyaichi and Benik Afobe - The future attacking trio of the club.
Your Teams Goal of the Season: Tie between RVP's volley's against Everton and Liverpool.

Goal of the Season: Papiss Cisse - Had no right to score from there with a shot like that. Ridiculous.

Best Goalkeeper: Tim Krul
Best Fullback: Jose Enrique
Best Centre/Defensive Midfielder: Yohan Cabaye
Best Attacking Midfielder: Juan Mata
Best Striker: Robin Van Persie

Best Signing: Cabaye

Most Improved: Jonny Evans
Most Disappointing: Charlie Adams

Best Match Watched: Manchester United 8-2 Arsenal

Your Teams Player of the Season: Wayne Rooney, just ahead of Valencia
Your Teams Player to Watch: Danny Welbeck
Your Teams Goal of the Season: Young vs Arsenal

Goal of the Season: Cisse vs Chelsea. Outrageous

Best Goalkeeper: Krul
Best Fullback: Baines
Best Centre Back: Kompany
Best Winger: Valencia
Best Centre/Defensive Midfielder:Yaya toure
Best Attacking Midfielder: Mata
Best Striker: RVP
Best Manager: Brendan Rodgers

Best Signing: Demba Ba
Worst Signing: Downing
Most Improved: Evans
Most Disappointing: Park

Your Teams Player of the Season: Rooney
Your Teams Player to Watch: Welbeck
Your Teams Goal of the Season: Young against Arsenal
Goal of the Season: Cisse vs Chelsea.Once in a lifetime

Best Match - Chelsea 3 - 3 United

Best Goalkeeper: Vorm
Best Fullback: Richards - a rock at the back and the best going forward, a steamroller when he gets going.
Best Centre/Defensive Midfielder: Yaya - keeps city ticking. the results without yaya just say it all.
Best Attacking Midfielder: Silva - even if he had a small patch of being a bit quiet recently hes getting back on form again, and after what hes done thi season i think anyone should understand him going a bit quiet for a short period!
Best Striker: Robin Van Persie - Without him Arsenal would be relegated lol. - i second that.
Best Manager: Alan Pardew - rogers & lambert gets a special mention here.

Best Signing: Demba Cisse - 13 goals in 12 games and them two at the Bridge, wow just wow.
Worst Signing: Stewart Downing - 20million for 0 goals and 0 assists, very poor.
^^^^i agree on both of those

Most Improved: dempsey
Most Disappointing: ramsey - most over rated trash i have ever seen

Best Match Watched: United 1 - 6 City - no explanation needed.
Best Match attended: City 1-0 United - atmosphere was AMAZING.

Your Teams Player of the Season: Kompany - absolute tank and a quality guy.
Your Teams Player to Watch: Silva - no need for me to explain this really. in terms of youth i'd go with Guidetti - been on fire on loan at Feyenoord.
Your Teams Goal of the Season:

Goal of the Season: Cissé 2nd goal vs Chelsea.

Your Teams Player to Watch: Marouane Chamakh - Pace, Power, offers that something different to Van Persie. This kid will be star.

eqZ3a.jpg

Best Fullback: Kyle Walker
Best Centre Back - Vincent Kompany
Best Winger - Hatem Ben Arfa
Best Centre/Defensive Midfielder - Yohan Cabaye
Best Attacking Midfielder - Juan Mata
Best Striker - RVP
Best Manager - Alan Pardew

Best Signing - Papiss Cisse
Worst Signing - Gabriel Obertan
Most Improved - Ramires
Most Disappointing - Hernandez

Best Match Watched - Newcastle 3-0 Man Utd

Your Teams Player of the Season - Ben Arfa
Your Teams Player to Watch - Keep an eye out for Mehdi Abeid in future.
Your Teams Goal of the Season - There's been so many. But Cisse's 2nd against Chelsea. Beautiful.
Goal of the Season - Same. Cisse against Chelsea.

Best Goalkeeper: Vorm - For the price paid and the amount of saves made, excellent season.
Best Fullback: Micah Richards - Guy has come on leaps and bounds for me.
Best Centre Back: Kompany - Absolute beast and finally getting the deserved praise.
Best Winger: Valencia - so pacey and direct with an amazing cross on him.
Best Centre/Defensive Midfielder: Cabaye/Toure - Both have been great.
Best Attacking Midfielder: Dempsey - To score 20+ goals from midfield...for FULHAM! is amazing.
Best Striker: RVP - Finally managed to stay injury free and has had a **** of a season.
Best Manager: Pardew but Lambert and Rodgers deserve praise too for their achievements.

Best Signing: How can you choose? Cisse,Jelovic,Cabaye,Aguero,Scholes,Siggurson (sp),
Worst Signing:
Most Improved: Ramires - Since watching him at the Emirates against Scotland, I've loved the guy.
Most Disappointing: Downing - Had such high hopes for him this season.
Your Teams Player of the Season: Don't have one
Your Teams Player to Watch: As Above
Your Teams Goal of the Season: As above
Goal of the Season: Cisse v Chelsea or Crouch volley.

Best Goalkeeper: David De Gea - 2nd in the Clean sheet charts, reacted excellently to critisism.
Best Fullback: Kyle Walker, consistent.
Best Centre Back: Vincent Kompany - Rock!
Best Winger: Antonio Valencia - amongst the best wingers in the world for me.
Best Centre/Defensive Midfielder: Yaya Touré - they missed him when he wasn't playing.
Best Attacking Midfielder: Mata - I've modelled my pro on FIFA on him lol
Best Striker: Robin Van Persie.
Best Manager: Alan Pardew - laughing at the people who doubted him.

Best Signing: Cisse - Nothing short of amazing
Worst Signing: N'Zogbia - HAH!

Most Improved: Ramires - Going to be massive!
Most Disappointing: Andy Carroll

Best Match Watched: Wigan 4 - 0 Newcastle - Wigan would have beaten Barcelona with that performance!
Best Match attended: Same as above, sublime to watch the passing movement and the lightening Counter attacking.

Your Teams Player of the Season: Ali Al-Habsi, I think we'd be down already if it wasn't for his heroics. Glad he signed a 4 year permanent contract when he signed.
Your Teams Player to Watch: Shaun Maloney/Victor Moses - Victor has raw talent and I'd be surprised if he didn't move on to a top 4 team. Maloney has just been spectacular with his midfield play, brilliant player, involved in nearly every single goal we have scored in the past 2 or so months. Can't pick just one.
Your Teams Goal of the Season: Shaun Maloney Vs United. A pivotal moment in Wigans history and WELL deserved after we had one disallowed and gave Manchester United a lesson in football!

Goal of the Season: Cisse Vs Chelsea, unanswered technique, sublime, amazing, defying physics. I salute him.

Last edited:
Best Goalkeeper: Vorm- He has been the main reason Swansea have done well.
Best Fullback: Sagna- so consistent this season. One of Arsenal's best defenders this year.
Best Centre Back: Koscielny- same as sagna
Best Winger: Valencia - Been amazing this season for Utd
Best Centre/Defensive Midfielder: Song- improved this season. Under-rated imo
Best Attacking Midfielder: Dempsey- 20+ goals from midfield-for FULHAM is amazing
Best Striker: van Persie- injury free season. Been world class this year.
Best Manager: Pardew -Done well to get Newcastle to compete for champions league football.

Best Signing: Cisse - 13 goals in 12 games.

Worst Signing: Mertsacker- poor 1st season

Most Improved: Koscielny- poor last season but this season, just wow. TANK
Most Disappointing: Ramsey- It must be hard coming back from a career threading injury but he could have done better.

Best Match Watched: Arsenal 5-2 Spurs- 2-0 down and winning 5-2. Very close 2nd place Arsenal 5-3 Chelsea- 1 day after my birthday and a world class team perfomance
Best Match attended: Arsenal 3-1 Shrewsbury Carling Cup- Great game. Great goals from the Ox and Benayoun

Your Teams Player of the Season: Easy- van Persie- best season ever.
Your Teams Player to Watch: The Ox- done well in the games he has played this season.
Your Teams Goal of the Season: The Ox vs Sherwsbury in the Carling Cup. Tank

Goal of the Season: Peter Crouch vs Man City - Great goal from Crouchy.

Best Fullback: Kyle Walker
Best Winger: Hatem Ben Arfa
Best Centre/Defensive Midfielder: Yaya Toure
Best Attacking Midfielder: Clint Dempsey
Best Striker: Robin van Persie
Best Manager: Brendan Rodgers
Worst Signing: Jordan Henderson/Stewart Downing

Most Improved: Victor Moses/De Gea
Most Disappointing: Javier Hernandez

Best Match Watched: Brugge 1-2 Birmingham (C.Wood scoring 10mins into injury time) Wigan 4-0Newcastle/Swansea 4-4 Wolves
Best Match attended: Birmingham 2-2 Club Brugge. Great atmosphere. They even sang "We hate Villa more than you".
Your Teams Player of the Season: Chris Burke
Your Teams Player to Watch: Nathan Redmond
Your Teams Goal of the Season: Keith Fahey v Crystal Palace
Goal of the Season: Papiss Cisse vs Chelsea/ Crouch vs Man City

Last edited: