YOUR BEST STRIKER?

Status
Not open for further replies.
did u mean seleznyoz eugene?? the scouts told me he's a Good signing..but surely some1 who can score this much is not just a "Good" signing now is he? so how did he score so much?

anyway my best striker so far is Cardozo. 26goals in 25games ;)

Scout ent always right they said for my team alex was not got and was worst winger but he was top assist and best average rating

mines is aguero 36 in 30

Man City = Cardozo (28 goals in 30 league games)
Barcelona = Eto'o (25 goals in 34 league games)
Inter Milan = Ibrahimovic (20 goals in 25 league games)

managin man utd third season n mines rooney anf torres

Probably David Villa, bought him in January, by May he is the top scorer in the League as he had no injuries that season and I played him in every game. Great striker.

Season 08/09 Oscar Cardozo was the best scorer in the portuguese league and i won the Uefa Cup thanks to him, I had to sell him to valência because he was unhappy. Then i bought Sinama-Pongolle Best striker ever seen. 09/10 until now (2014/2015) He has been the top scorer of the PT league ;)

Laurito is a good striker too but he is quite unstable

Hope i helped 8-|(H)

Mine was Lee Novak for Basingstoke, scored about 25+ goals for about 3 seasons before I left Basingstoke to move to Russia

robert lewandowski, he's single handedly got leicester up to 6th in the prem for me. 160 goals in 189 games aint bad :D
I have him now on my squad of FC Porto, going to the 2nd season.... Now he has competition of Kevin Mirallas , Pantelic and Jonathas (signed from Gremio =3) Last season 30games (15 on first team and other 15 on the bench XD)
8 Goals and 5 Assists... He was the shadow of Lisandro Lopez :p
playing with rushden in 08/09 and signed brazilian striker Jardel on a free transfer. 6 in 6 so far. 34 years old though but good physical attributes
That player was in times the king of the portuguese championship =D

Especially the 40 goals season for SCP in 2000/2001, gave us the championship that year. It's just a shame he got on drugs and stuff, He could be a world-wide figure someday.

Now, Goran Pandev is being pretty good for my Man Utd with 35 goals at 21st March, I believe he'll reach the 40 mark ^^

Ron Nir.. Regen signed him from genoa for 91million :D
nir.jpg

http://img188.imageshack.us/i/nir.jpg/

cheers mate. if you want ill upload a print screen of his history?

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

nirhistry.jpg

Here is his history

Wow, nice seasonal ratings. Surprised at his relatively low scoring count though I guess his assists help out a bit.

Yea im sure e mite start scoring more goals cause he has more of a better team to play with and ronaldo and messi on the wings will surely help him

Status
Not open for further replies.