YOUR BEST STRIKER?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have robihno,vela and cardozo......and they scored 100 goals between them in my first season.......had robihno...and got oscar and carlos for €10 each

My best Striker is Krisztian Nemeth scoring 53 goals in 53 games for me one season with Celtic.

eugene seleznyov, in first season 35 apps 30 goals, and nikola kalinic, 3rd season 37 apps 34 goals
im playin with dinamo zagreb!

I think on FM 2008, Aguero scored me around 56 by the end of the season... and he wasn't even a lone striker.

lukas podolski
vincenzo iaquinta
both 40 league goals in bundesliga
seb abreu 38 goals in championship
miroslav klose 37 goals in prem

aguero for me 38 goals in just the league in like 33 apps

did u mean seleznyoz eugene?? the scouts told me he's a Good signing..but surely some1 who can score this much is not just a "Good" signing now is he? so how did he score so much?

anyway my best striker so far is Cardozo. 26goals in 25games ;)

get better scouts

Pato for me scores around 30-35 a season
Adebayor scored 40 GOALS in the Premiership alone..i was amazed

best strikers gotta be
Dagehnam and redbridge - Sam Smith 35 goals 35 games
lee hughes - 49 goals in 35 games
Adam Boyd - 25 goals 15 games

Aguero 28 games 16 goals 8 assists 6 MoM

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

And Fleck 11 games 9 goals 3 assists 2 MoM

Paloschi, Cardozo, Robinho, Rossi, and Alan Smith have been my best for Leeds. Signing Robinho was a fluke, he was in City reserves, unplayed since 09, signed him in 11. 6mil. Stats wise... Paloschi 29 in 42, although Rossi got 28 an 16 assist one season, most for Cardozo who scored 24 that year

this was on 08 but i managed for Redditch Untied i got Nathan Delfounso on loan from Aston villa due to my affiliation he got 45 in 42. on my current 09 season with united tevez has got 13 in 17, rooeny with 10 in 13 and Marquinhos with 10 in 15

I've got Alexandre Pato as my main striker and he's scored.....hmmm can't remember the league tally but he score 74 goals in all competitions in one season with Lewendowski as his strike partner. he scored about 40 ish odd goals and to top it off i'm on the verge of signing Carlos Vela. I think this will be the best strike force i've ever assembled in any of the football management games i've played. (H)

Not quite as exiting as all your wonderful strikers but Shaun Harrad in league 1 (signed fom Burton Albion for £70K) bagged 24 in 19 games for my Swindon team.

Very Pleased with this particular signing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.