YOUR BEST STRIKER?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Owen- second season signed for Liverpool, scored 45 league goals in 34 apps. 2009-2010 season.
Got injured the next season and hardly played

Pogrebnyak 28 goals in 24 games Europe's 2nd scorer with the 1st scored 22!!!

oscar cardozo from benfica 40 goals and 25 assists in 2nd season with everton played in about 50 games cos i won euro cup:D

Kenny Miller with Livingston, so far this season 10 goals from 18(2) appearances. Pretty good for a 32 year old :)

Keirrison at Coritiba on the original update, or even Simon *** of Swindon!

for me it was gonzalo higuain with 25 goal in 20 matches untill he got injured for the rest of the season..

try buying Artem Milevskyi in your first seasen. Put him up-front with your best striker you have and he will blitz any defence. He is from dynamo kiev you can get him 7m-10m. A true great!!

Marouane Chamakh- 38 league goals in 38 Premier League games.
Unbelievable.

torres 50 goals in 45 games but hes injured atm so i signed eric boakye (ashanti golden boys) (hes 19)@ start of the season & hes playin well gud 12 goals in 7 games!

Leigh Griffiths fo me. Won golden boot for 4 consecutive seasons, and helped me to back to back spl with dundee.

rodallega is deadly for lower premier leagueteams e.g im birmingham played 23 scored 29 3 hat-tricks with him scoring two-hatricks in a row and 2 goals to be chelsea in fa cup!! might be jus luck but oh well:)

i just signed djalo for wolfsburg doo u think he is good enough for that league ?

Status
Not open for further replies.