Your Best & Worst Moment of 2010 (any league)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best moments: Fulham's Europa League run, especially the 4-1 win vs Juventus. Leeds promoted to the Championship. Robben's goal vs Manchester United and Bayern being in the UCL final. The Netherlands getting in the world cup final.

Worst moments: Fulham losing the UEL final on extra time because of that curly haired uruguayan, Bayern München losing the UCL final and Ghana losing in the quarter finals of the world cup. **** you Suarez and Gyan. And of course, Spain winning the world cup.

Last edited:
best moment:

Feynoord - Ajax 1-4 Cup final (1-6 over 2 matches)

Worst moment:

Missing the Title on 1 point........

I would actually like to change my "Worst moment"...

Arsenal fans runnning on about Ramsey's injury and how much of a ***** Shawcross is. Grow a pair -_-

Best Moments:

Danny Rose's wonder goal against the Woolwich scum.
Beating Man City to the champions league and then the bitterness of their fans :')
Smashing Inter 3-1 at the lane.
Signing Rafa
Coming back at Woolwich from 2-0 down and winning, then the bitterness of their fans was priceless.

Worst Moments:

The World Cup
Nani's 'Goal' against us

Best - Fulham in the Europa League. Danny Roses goal. New Zealand in the WC, they were a breath of fresh air

Worst - England's disallowed goal vs Germany. Argentina's allowed goal vs Mexico. Suarez's handball vs Ghana

You will never have a player of ramsey's calibre enjoy getting beat 5-0 in both legs of the carling cup :)

I look forward to it actually. It's the only good thing to happen to us this season, but you really feel the need to mock my club because I said your fans over react about an injury? Nice going!

Our fans clearly did over react but it only takes a sane person to realise Shawcross ovboiusly didnt mean it, there was no intent and he was crying after he done it so was ovboiusly upset about it himself. But after evry leg break or serious injury SSN throws the players playing future in too doubt which caused everyone to think Shawcross had finished one of Arsenals next big talents career.

Best: Bohemians basically going bust because they didn't win the league.

Worst: Shamrock Rovers winning the league after the Super Saints led the League of Ireland for like 80% of the season

You will never have a player of ramsey's calibre enjoy getting beat 5-0 in both legs of the carling cup :)

Thanks for the sig, you didn't sound like an arrogant **** at all there :)

Best : When Fabregas scored straight from Kick off against Spurs to put as two up
Finally breaking our duck against Chelsea.

Worst: World cup preformance
Throwing a 2-0 lead against spurs away and losing.

Might add my best match to this :p

Rovers 4 - 3 Southend.

Rovers go 2 - 0 down within 15 minutes. Rovers pull one back with a fine goal from Jo Kuffour. Back to the keeper, spun around the defence and delicately lobs the ball over a hapless Steve Mildenhall. 5 minutes later Jeff Hughes equalises from a penalty. 10 minutes into the first half, Hughes cut's inside and drills the ball into the bottom corner. 20 minutes later Southend equalise. Southend then go down to 10 men. The fourth official indicates four minutes of extra time, Stuart Campbell picks the ball up from the half way line, plays the ball out to Jeff Hughes. Hughes it back to Campbell. Campbell surges into the box and drills the ball into the back of net ! 4 - 3 Rovers. What a game !

Best Moments: Edu last minute goal against celtic, atmosphere was unbelieveable .. was fantastic

Worst Moment: Losing 1-0 To man utd at ibrox, because i really dont believe we deserved to come out the game with 0 points, and it had to be rooney that scored a penalty! atmosphere was still fantastic tho

Best: Going to Libertadores' semi-finals due to a goal scored at the 88th minute against Estudiantes (1st game [home] was 1-0, 2nd game [away] was 1-2), while our player couldn't see the goalkeeper because there was a lot of smoke (the Estudiantes' supporters were already celebrating)

Worst: Losing 0-2 to Mazembe at the Club World Championship (wtf????)

Best moment: The 5-1 demolition derby of Sunderland, the 6-0 thrashing of Villa or the 1-0 win at Arsenal :D:D
Worst moment: The sacking of Chris Hughton :(

best
arsenal beating chelsea 3-1
worst
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVqJnt-9TsY&feature=related"]YouTube - Danny Rose Thumping Left Foot Volley - Tottenham vs. Arsenal 14th April 2010[/ame]

Best: Inter winning the Champions League. Zanetti's expression after the match says it all.

Worst: Benitez coming to Inter and Spain winning the World Cup. Not to mention the terrible refereeing during the entire tournament.

Best -Beating Chelsea 3-0 at Stamford Bridge.

Worst - Losing 5-1 to ''them'' at St. James' with the 7-2 defeat against Chelsea in a close 2nd.

Last edited:
BEST: Berbatov getting five goals against blackburn in the 7-1 hammering and berba's hat-trick vs liverpool

WORST: Watching chelsea win the premier league on the last day by just won point and luis suarez handball vs ghana

Last edited:
best:seeing torres being subed aginst liverpool
and also beating chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.