better players fair point, he was starring role for my wolves team, won european golden boy, interesting to see if i prove myself right, at spurs when he has to compete with the like og holtby sigusson, hamsik, gotze etc

You can say that for all these player's on this thread, but the problem was not how I trained him, or how he developed whilst on loan (He actually developed quite well, had good attributes for his age by the time I sold him). The problem was he never learned to speak English, never settled in and by the time he had developed I had already brought in better players (Mainly Isco, who was fantastic for me)

So it wasn't actually Nem's fault, because as I said, he was average when he played, not amazing but not bad, and he developed okay - My only complaint was that he never adapted well, I presume he has a low adapatability. It was just that I simply had better players than him by the time he was good enough to play.

If their not adapting then it is definitely a case of the player not fitting into the system played. I couldn't get the best out of Isco not matter what position or role he played within my formations, the same applied with Markus Henriksen.

jack wilshire 2 seasons average rating 7.1 hes just not performing at CM and i have another AM whos much better

jack wilshire 2 seasons average rating 7.1 hes just not performing at CM and i have another AM whos much better

Which role do you have him playing as a cm? I play him as a cm - dlp (support) and I have him averaging higher than 7.1.

Not had one, unlike you lot, I only sign cheap players. then even if they're ****, I flog them on, so none i'd count as a flop ;)

Alberto Paloschi bought for £6mil for Lazio scored once got injured ruled out for season then could never score again

Not had one, unlike you lot, I only sign cheap players. then even if they're ****, I flog them on, so none i'd count as a flop ;)

I usually have a limit on how much I spend. I would rather have the satisfaction of buying them young to then make into quality/world class players. Although Isco didn't perform for me, I sold him for a profit and I rarely find I don't with players. Henriksen is definitely an exception to that rule but then again I bought him on recommendation. On that one basis, I have learnt to trust my own judgement and not listen to recommendations.

If their not adapting then it is definitely a case of the player not fitting into the system played. I couldn't get the best out of Isco not matter what position or role he played within my formations, the same applied with Markus Henriksen.

I mean my assistant kept saying he was struggling to fit in!

He was unstoppable for me. I played him as a Treq. in the AM role, rotating with my Left winger.

I usually have a limit on how much I spend. I would rather have the satisfaction of buying them young to then make into quality/world class players. Although Isco didn't perform for me, I sold him for a profit and I rarely find I don't with players. Henriksen is definitely an exception to that rule but then again I bought him on recommendation. On that one basis, I have learnt to trust my own judgement and not listen to recommendations.

never mind my idea, just got me sacked at Molde!

I never really got the best out of Isco either, from my own experience I think he is a hit or miss player with regards to success.

I actually have a different story about Isco. I had him for 5 seasons now.

for the 1st 3 seasons, he was below average. i gave him 30-40 games per season (his sub is Adryan, who only plays 20 games a season, but has a much higher average rating)

What I found later is that Isco is very formation dependent. You need to play short, smooth game and focus to play in the mid. the 1st 3 seasons, I played 4-2-3-1 and focus on flanks. Isco is useless in this formation.

However, since last season, I keep have multiple injures on my wingers/in-side forwards. I sometimes have no choice but to change to 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-3-1-2. Then suddenly Isco becomes a diamond. I do give Isco full support by putting 3 BWM (or sometimes a BBM) in his back. In such formation, Isco scored 10 goals in 12 games and made 9 assists.

You may argue since i have Isco for 5 seasons, he must grow a lot too. Sadly it does not work out like that in my save. I failed on Isco. I only managed to level his Free kick to 16 and that is all for the last 5 seasons.

To summarize, Isco is a good player if played in a right formation. if you have a formation that focus on your awesome wingers/ in-side forwards, then you do not want to waste your money on Isco.

Which role do you have him playing as a cm? I play him as a cm - dlp (support) and I have him averaging higher than 7.1.

Jack needs to play as your AP or a T. gave him full support (by saying that, do not put a DLP in Jack's back, just let everyone pass the ball to Jack.) Jack and Cavani are the only 2 players that never let me down and their performance really reflects the money you spent on them.

PS: Jack is the only player I had in my save who will be unhappy if I put him on a rotation. He wants to play every single game for you.

DLP cm support is how i also play him the same as you :/ i sometimes play him amr or aml as a winger and thats not much better, i have far worse players stat wise that consistantly out perform him. eg james ward and gaston ramierz

I actually have a different story about Isco. I had him for 5 seasons now.

for the 1st 3 seasons, he was below average. i gave him 30-40 games per season (his sub is Adryan, who only plays 20 games a season, but has a much higher average rating)

What I found later is that Isco is very formation dependent. You need to play short, smooth game and focus to play in the mid. the 1st 3 seasons, I played 4-2-3-1 and focus on flanks. Isco is useless in this formation.

However, since last season, I keep have multiple injures on my wingers/in-side forwards. I sometimes have no choice but to change to 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-3-1-2. Then suddenly Isco becomes a diamond. I do give Isco full support by putting 3 BWM (or sometimes a BBM) in his back. In such formation, Isco scored 10 goals in 12 games and made 9 assists.

You may argue since i have Isco for 5 seasons, he must grow a lot too. Sadly it does not work out like that in my save. I failed on Isco. I only managed to level his Free kick to 16 and that is all for the last 5 seasons.

To summarize, Isco is a good player if played in a right formation. if you have a formation that focus on your awesome wingers/ in-side forwards, then you do not want to waste your money on Isco.

Exactly my point in one of my posts, it is very much a case of round pegs and square holes. Not every player will fit into a system.

Jack needs to play as your AP or a T. gave him full support (by saying that, do not put a DLP in Jack's back, just let everyone pass the ball to Jack.) Jack and Cavani are the only 2 players that never let me down and their performance really reflects the money you spent on them.

PS: Jack is the only player I had in my save who will be unhappy if I put him on a rotation. He wants to play every single game for you.

Unfortunately Otavio and Wellington Nem are just too good as my AMC that Wilshere has to make do with playing as a CM DLP (support), same applies to Adryan. I think his average is around 7.5 or something and he does more than a decent job for me in that role. I rotate my players every game to keep everyone happy and to reduce the chance of injury. None of my players have ever complained about lack of match time. :)

DLP cm support is how i also play him the same as you :/ i sometimes play him amr or aml as a winger and thats not much better, i have far worse players stat wise that consistantly out perform him. eg james ward and gaston ramierz

What formation are you playing?

2nd season with Spurs: After selling a 30 years old Adebayor for 25.000.000 quid to Barça (he was the best goalscorer in Europe in the first season) i bought Danny Welbeck to replace him for about 18.000.000 quid...well so far 17 games for him (16 starts) and six goals...****...

Fortunately Lewandowski's contract with Dortmund is going to expire next summer, and he's not keen to renew it 8)

I'm havin a problem with neymar.bought him for 53 mill and he just got a 4.6 in the last game.doesn't matter if he's playing up front or as an inside forward on the left.if he doesn't get at least 20 goals this season he's gettin sold.

I'm havin a problem with neymar.bought him for 53 mill and he just got a 4.6 in the last game.doesn't matter if he's playing up front or as an inside forward on the left.if he doesn't get at least 20 goals this season he's gettin sold.

1st season? Which club are you?

My experience with Neymar:
Unless you are in Spanish League, He will have trouble in the 1st season. If you have another Brazilian player in your squad, it will help a lot. Otherwise, give him sometime to adapt.