Signed Ronaldinho for my Cambridge United side for League 1 (3rd season). He was atrocious! Will have to see if i can get some screen shots. He was the top earner at the club of course.

wow, thought it was the only one with pogba sending off problems, when hes great he is great, so far he has 32 apps, 12 goals and 7 assits....but sent of 6times, extremely frustrating.

He's got great stats but just so annoying. The only reason why I don't play him as much. Might just sell him off because he's going to fill up the wage bill & cost us points

I signed Lewandowski for arsenal for 30 mil 2nd season, didnt score, sold I Real Madrid for 23mil, ended up at Everton when he was just 28, then Alan dazaegvov for 30 mil, got injured badly and didnt even play a game, then griezman, 21 mil, was like Ronaldo for me but then got injured and flopped

Yaya Banana, stats absolutely amazing but he was terrible during games, giving the ball away all the time.
Then after 2 months he wanted to leave because he was not playing enough.... he played every game for me!!
Spent 25million on him!

Only 3 bad signing so far

Rodrigo - £14.75m
Nem - £3.5m
And a Brazilian free agent. Forgotten his name, but I signed him for my Luton team in the first season, was my best paid player.... And turned out he couldn't play for a year "Due to personnel reasons". :/

Both Rodrigo and Nem never even remotely got going for me.

Nem was my first signing on my Arsenal save, he played about 8 matches in which he was average, then spent the rest of the time on loan. Ended up selling him for £13m so not bad a bad transfer overall, he just flopped in terms of how he played.

I bought Rodrigo in the 3rd season, as Falcao had been alright for me in the previous season, but not amazing, and Poldi was getting old. He ended up playing 16 games and scored 1 goal. Luckily, I got £16m for him when I sold him to Monaco the season after! :D

ive had the same with nem, doesn't seem to be too reliable!

Nem is good. :) But you gotta give him time. XD He is very versatile. XD My flop so far in my 4 seasons with arsenal... Younes Belhanda.... Bought him from ManU because he is unhappy, got a really bargain price of only 10m. Played him on a rotation basis which he went on to become my ManU and Chelsea killer for the season, but that's all he really could do for me... Next season I sold him for 11m...

Rodrigo was a flop for me as well... He was at Liverpool when I swap him with santi carzola. Carzorla was already getting old so I hurry offloaded him when he is at the highest sales price which could only go up to 12m. Swap him with Rodrigo who has a much lower wage, Rodrigo score 7 goals in 14 appearance. Sounds not bad considering he is a rather cheap option but he got 2 hat trick in 14 appearance that's why the 7 goals. Totally inconsistent performance... Sold him to Barcelona at 17m. I earn from my carzola exchange. :D

Iker Muniain, signed for around £38M for Arsenal and looking back I can't understand why I paid such a ridiculous fee for a relatively unproven player. Probably a last minute signing which I often resorted to. A mistake I have definitely learned from ;). Anyway, he was a flop as he contributed very little goals and asists and suffered a severe injury ( broken leg I think) which kept him out for aabout 7 months resulting in his potential ability decreasing drastically, he never made back into the team after that and i think he left on loan before I accepted job offer from Real Madrid

Yaya Banana, stats absolutely amazing but he was terrible during games, giving the ball away all the time.
Then after 2 months he wanted to leave because he was not playing enough.... he played every game for me!!
Spent 25million on him!
What the **** did you expect from a banana?

signed jovitic for 35mill 1st season with chelsea 3 games in gets injured for 4 months comes back from injury as a sub injured again n out for another 5 month next season hes fit all season n only scored 1 goal which was a penalty against leeds sold to juve for 10mill in january 2015

Mine is tragic , think it was 3 seasons in on one of my saves with man city bought Ronaldo for 120 million i believe (probably off abit) seemed like alot of money but i was winning everything and had money to burn and just got a badass portuguese regen so thought he'd be ideal , anyway first season was meh he got injured twice both for only 4-6weeks but from what i remmember it took him ages to get properly fit . 1st season i still recall "fondly" he got a 6.99 ratein about 6 goals and 5 assists in 30ish games 2nd season he just hit the ******* , he got sent off in his second game got a 3 match ban and then got sent off again , when he was back i kept having to sub him as he was always playing like a idiot i just go sick of his nonsense and sold him for 70 million too PSG in january , nice loss! and in his first game he scored SEVEN yes 7 , i was far from happy :( , oh and the regen? sold him 5 seasons later as he spent most of his times walking off his hamstring.

Keisuke Honda, though got him for free, he takes a lot of my payroll as a Wigan. Doesnt perform that good as an AP or BBM, doesnt cut the defense., though scores 4 goals, all are winners(2 are FK). Sold him 2 years later for 12m to juventus.

Cavani..****..

Playing with chelsea
My wishlist had cavani, Leonardo Damiao..and Falcao..
Well..Madrid asked high price..close to 100M...so took him out of my shortist..then Damiao renewed his contract...
My only option was cavani..
got him for 52.75M..he got injured in his very first match...in my first season 2nd half..he was sidelined for 3 months..****...Played good for his country in friendlies..so i had high hopes for him in my 2nd season. He failed me miserably..I was never fully fit..got sent off most of the times..and scored only 12 goals in 45 games...Can u ******* believe it,..??????:'(!!
Playing my 3rd season..with chelsea...bought Walcott easy with 8.5M..and well...its 25 games and he has scored 18 goals....with cavani still flop...thinking of selling him in my jan tranfer period..

CHELSEA!!!
Well...TORRES was a flop too..well..that ain't a surprise though..;)!!!
Sold him for 12 M to PSG in my second season....scoring there like ****....wtf...

Got a new one!, jovetic :( , first season with Liverpool on a fresh save i sold Suarez in January for 48 million (yep 48 lol) and bought in Jovetic for 16 million , thought it was a bargain Jovetic looked stat wise as good as if not better than suarez (Suarez was 7 goals in 17 games ) i thought he could be no worse and at a 3rd of his price it was a smart move , anyway he kept getting injured he'd come back and get injured again , and what little games he managed to get in he had few glimpses of showing he was worth 16million , at the end of the season he finished with 14played and 2goals i was miffed , but fact he spent most of his time in hospital i gave him the benefit of the doubt , next season comes along (my current season) i sign Falcao for 32million and decide to promote Borini to my 3rd striker and sell sturidge for 12 million too fulham , Long story short Falcao 20p-16g Borini 19-12 and Jovetic 12-1 sad thing is Jovetic has more miniutes than borini , i tried too offload Jovetic in january but couldnt even get rid of him for 8million , i've now put him in my reserves and promoted Yesil to my 3rd striker roll and hes scored 3 in 7 all from the bench so i think its defo bye bye jovetic and my investment at the end of the season!

Although I got him on a free, Battaglia has been really really bad for me. I signed him for Sampdoria, played him in CDM against Roma and told him to man mark Florenzi. Long story short Florenzi ended up getting MoM with 2 assists and a goal in a 3-2 loss while he got a 5.7. He was just average before this (avg rating 6.1), contributing to nothing, but that was the final straw. At least I'll make a bit of profit which is one bonus.

Biggest flop has to be Mario Gotze when I bought him for Bayern Munich. Signed for £88m, and in his first season he was struggling at first, then got a big injury. Came back, showed some signs of promise and then at the start of the next season he got injured again. Never really got going after that, so I loaned him out to Sevilla and he has just been injured again for 4 months. Epic flop.

For me , Mario Ballotelli it wasnt that he played bad he actually did really well on my vitesse side .Bought him for 14 mill from city sold him for 17.25 to psg . And why was he a bad signing you ask?
Well because everytime i said something in my teamspeak he would react negatively . Even if i just said gl or nothing he would be ******

Got Agbonlahor for £9.5 million on Newcastle. Half a season in he scored 2 goals across every competition. I would prefer everyone else on my team to him. Luckily made arrangements to sell him for £13 million at the end of the season to end the horror story.