Your club and the next 7 days [Transfer Hopes & Expectations]

What I hope will happen with Scunny: A commanding CB and a maybe a target man.

What will happen: An average loan signing

I hope we sell Modric for 40m, buy a striker to partner Ade, a creative midfielder, a RB and another winger.

But I know Redknapp would rather buy another Jenas type player :(

No joke about Arsenal is boring to a Spurs fan my friend.

Btw what time are you on on Comedy Central? :wub:

Barclays Premier League Table

20. Tottenham Hotspur

Barclays Premier League Table

20. Tottenham Hotspur

Result, Sunday 28/8/2011. 1600 GMT. Old Trafford.

Manchester United 8 - 2 Arsenal.

Would use the "8 2 be you right now" but it's ALREADY Cliche'd. Wenger jokes are never cliche until he stops doing those sort of signings. :p

Manchester United: Do we need anyone new? We seem to have depth all over, and the youngsters look raring to go.

Cahill
Diarra/Parker
Leandro
Ruiz

Unrealistic: Cissokho, Cahill, M'Vila,Park Chu Young, Marvin Martin.

Coates and a young forward would be great.

Would like Joe Cole, Poulsen and N'gog to leave.

Club:Chelsea
Expectations:To sign a decent playmaker preferably Modric, im 80% sure he'll join chelsea before the deadline, take my word spurs with get fed up of having an unhappy player, take for example today he was awful didn't even try. Good luck Spurs on keeping him.

Club:Chelsea
Expectations:To sign a decent playmaker preferably Modric, im 80% sure he'll join chelsea before the deadline, take my word spurs with get fed up of having an unhappy player, take for example today he was awful didn't even try. Good luck Spurs on keeping him.

Wrongo.

He was good, and also not going. Unlucky mate.

Wrongo.

He was good, and also not going. Unlucky mate.

Good?He was awful, think you was watching the wrong game haha, he even said to redknapp he doesn't want to play

man utd and no1

to be honest i would have liked us to get sneijder but now i feel we don't need him becuase we have Anderson and Cleverley who have both gelled really well into the Man Utd Squad

man utd and no1

to be honest i would have liked us to get sneijder but now i feel we don't need him becuase we have Anderson and Cleverley who have both gelled really well into the Man Utd Squad

Sneijder's wage demands are big considering the wage's your paying rooney, you'd be spending alot on wages if you signed Sneijder, great player though.

Newcastle -

Aly Cissohko
Davide Santon
Modibo Maiga/Papiss Cisse/Anyone to replace Lovenkrands

Don't get me wrong but Modric is a great player but spurs have got to let him fulfil his dreams and play for Chelsea

What the **** have fulfilling his dreams got to do with it? If he wants to move on, the dozy ******** shouldn't have signed a new contract. Sorry, but I have absolutely no sympathy for Modric in this situation. Spurs are well within their rights to do this.