Your club and the next 7 days [Transfer Hopes & Expectations]

Don't get me wrong but Modric is a great player but spurs have got to let him fulfil his dreams and play for Chelsea

You think he's always dreamt of playing for Chelsea? Don't flatter yourself. Probably hadn't even heard of you growing up.

Last edited:
What the **** have fulfilling his dreams got to do with it? If he wants to move on, the dozy ******** shouldn't have signed a new contract. Sorry, but I have absolutely no sympathy for Modric in this situation. Spurs are well within their rights to do this.

^^This.

Fulfilling his dreams? Yeah, by that, he means getting a huge pay packet.

fulfilling dreams,.... really?

what kind of a lame excuse is that Tottenham can do what ever they want.

What the **** have fulfilling his dreams got to do with it? If he wants to move on, the dozy ******** shouldn't have signed a new contract. Sorry, but I have absolutely no sympathy for Modric in this situation. Spurs are well within their rights to do this.

He signed the contract and said to levy if a bigger club comes in you gotta let me go.Levy now won't, who'd wanna play for spurs anyway their ****, yesterday showed this.

He signed the contract and said to levy if a bigger club comes in you gotta let me go.Levy now won't, who'd wanna play for spurs anyway their ****, yesterday showed this.

One bad game doesn't make a team ****. Except Arsenal.

We don't know what he said. None of us know, so why don't we stop pretending we do, hm?

Evidently you're now just trying to provoke Spurs fans anyway, so I think this particular conversation can be over.

Even if this alleged 'agreement' was made, we haven't received a reasonable offer yet.

Bore on, troll.

Right now, I'd take anybody.

Yes, even you, person reading this post.

He should have put it into writing in his contract then. Not difficult.

Villa expectations have changed somewhat. What with a couple of people leaving, I reckon it's not unfathomable that we could see a defensive midfielder of some type come in.

Right now, I'd take anybody.

Yes, even you, person reading this post.

My specialities include putting my considerable bulk between the opponent and the ball and dribbling very slowly towards the opposition goal. I'll turn up at training on Monday.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Modric is worth 30m

No, Modric is worth what Spurs deem him to be worth. Valuations mean nothing.

Lukaku and Mata was superb on the weekend in my opinion, ones to watch in the future.

Arsenal are better than spurs, at least they're in the Champions League unlike spurs you get my point. Spurs are ****?

Sampdoria were in CL last season. They now play in Serie B. /end discussion

. Shut up, back on topic, or infraction will be heading your way.

****, Lukaku and Mata are talented young players with tons of potential? Stop the presses.

Otherwise, go HERE.

You saying they're ****?

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Sampdoria were in CL last season. They now play in Serie B. /end discussion

. Shut up, back on topic, or infraction will be heading your way.

Fair enough just giving my opinions

You saying they're ****?
I believe he was being sarcastic due to CFC pointing out that Lukaku and Mata are players to watch out for, somthing many many people have known for some time. ;)

Wouldn't say either were really superb either TBH, they played well without really doing anything special.
Mata got a goal basically given to him by the defence.

The signing of at least a CB and LB is 100% required with the task of bringing in a creative midfielder quite vital also. A quality back-up striker would also be nice.

Well, we'll see if Park is quality soon enough but I'd say I'm quite happy with the last 7 days.