Your Club - Are You Satisfied With the Window?

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 5K
He said he'd be happy paying £20 million because it would be as a result of you guys winning trophies stipulated in Henderson's contract.

Let me know if that got through; I have some pictures in mind if it didn't.
I get it now. And if the second part is to do with me, what are the pictures?

Arsenal

Gervinho: Very fast and skillful, takes on players with ease, shame about his forehead tho 8/10
Arteta: Got the vision and passing of Cesc but not the energy, good buy 6/10
Benayoung: Can't see him playing many games if everyones fit, but that never happens at Arsenal 4/10
Jenkinsen: Rubbish from his first few games, couldn't even get into the Charlton team in league one 3/10
Andre Santos: Quality buy at a quality price, very attacking left-back that scores goals 8/10
Per Mertesacker: The best buy of the summer, everyone said we needed height, and at 6'6 he adds it 9/10
Joel Campbell: No idea, probably turn out to be very average but you never know 5/10
Oxlade Chamberlaine: One of the brightest talents in England, looking forward to seeing him prosper at Arsenal 8/10
Park Chu Young: Don't know much about him other than he captains South Korea and is a free kick expert 6/10

At first i was ****** off untill the last day of the deadline, but with the 5 signings on deadline day im happy.. People said we needed to bring in height in defence, we have brought that in, people said we need experience, we have brought that in.. Looking forward to seeing them on the pitch!

Arsenal

Gervinho: Very fast and skillful, takes on players with ease, shame about his forehead tho 8/10
Arteta: Got the vision and passing of Cesc but not the energy, good buy 6/10
Benayoung: Can't see him playing many games if everyones fit, but that never happens at Arsenal 4/10
Jenkinsen: Rubbish from his first few games, couldn't even get into the Charlton team in league one 3/10
Andre Santos: Quality buy at a quality price, very attacking left-back that scores goals 8/10
Per Mertesacker: The best buy of the summer, everyone said we needed height, and at 6'6 he adds it 9/10
Joel Campbell: No idea, probably turn out to be very average but you never know 5/10
Oxlade Chamberlaine: One of the brightest talents in England, looking forward to seeing him prosper at Arsenal 8/10
Park Chu Young: Don't know much about him other than he captains South Korea and is a free kick expert 6/10

At first i was ****** off untill the last day of the deadline, but with the 5 signings on deadline day im happy.. People said we needed to bring in height in defence, we have brought that in, people said we need experience, we have brought that in.. Looking forward to seeing them on the pitch!

really?

You can't really say Jenkinson is rubbish, because he is only 19 and has been thrown into the deep end due to Arsenals lack of options at the back. He was playing against Oldham and Tranmere last season so he's obviously going to struggle against man united.

Really happy about Ashley Young and Phil Jones - 2 great players with a lot of potential and both have fitted in perfectly :)

As for De Gea, I'm still backing him but he's given about 4 goals away which he shouldn't have, still he has plenty of times and Man Utd have made some clever signings, even if we didn't get Sneijder.

Back