Your Favourite Football Chants

Watford 0 - 4 West Ham - Singing Were winning Away ! 16/8/11 - YouTube best away game <3

And:
Well be running round tottenham with our ******* hanging out,Well be running round tottenham with our ******* hanging out,well be running round tottenham,well be running round tottenham, running round tottenham with our ******* hanging out,
singing ive got foreskin haven't you f*cking jew,singing ive got foreskin haven't you f*cking jew, singing ive got foreskin,ive got foreskin,ive got foreskinhaven't you f*cking jew

Last edited:
Watford 0 - 4 West Ham - Singing Were winning Away ! 16/8/11 - YouTube best away game <3

And:
Well be running round tottenham with our ******* hanging out,Well be running round tottenham with our ******* hanging out,well be running round tottenham,well be running round tottenham, running round tottenham with our ******* hanging out,
singing ive got foreskin haven't you f*cking jew,singing ive got foreskin haven't you f*cking jew, singing ive got foreskin,ive got foreskin,ive got foreskinhaven't you f*cking jew

You should be banned, and you and your fellow scumbags, sorry, 'fans', are a disgrace to mankind.

Offensive chants need to be spoilered, if you don't know what spoiler tags are, or how to use them, then i suggest taking a crash course in how to use a forum, ignorance is not an excuse.

***** who post **** like the post above will be banned, for a long time.

Just a reminder to spoiler offensive chants, anything that crosses the line (my definition, NOT yours) will result in a nice ban :)

"always **** on the English side of the bridge dada dada dada dada"
Taken from the song always look on the bright side of life. Usually sang at Swansea or Cardiff City whenevers theres English teams playing. It refers to the bridge seperating England and Wales.

Theres only one Danny Wilson
One Danny Wilson
You used to be *****
But now your alright
Walking in a Wilson wonderland

Being a Norwich fan, here are a few of my personal favourites, though I'm not sure if the first one is technically a chant or a song.

Kick it off, throw it in, have a little scrimmage,
Keep it low, a splendid rush, bravo, win or die;
On the ball City, never mind the danger,
Steady on, now's your chance,
Hurrah! We've scored.
City! City! City!

One from our last couple of Football League seasons under Lambert:

E I E I E I O!
Up the Football League we go!
When we win the title, this is what we'll sing:
We are Norwich, super Norwich, Lambert is our King!

And one from the recent stalemate against Chelsea about Torres:

We'd rather have Grant Holt, we'd rather have Grant Holt, we'd rather have Grant Holt, GRANT HOLT!

We paid for your hats... we paid for your hats...

What a waste of council tax!

Can see this being sung soon!!

[h=6]To the tune of Only Fools & Horses.....

No income tax, no V.A.T. no premier points at ManCity, in the dock, looking pale, Harry Redknapp's going2jail."
[/h]

We are reds, were insane, we'll drink stella and sniff cocaine, with a nick nack paddy whack give a dog a bone, why don't city **** off home

On the banks of the tamar, through the football league, and we will fight fight fight, for plymouth argyle fc, woah, woah!

Are you a man or a woman man or a woman? (TO ANDY CARROLL)
Carroll show us your ****
Get your **** out for the lads

Thursday nights in Amsterdam (x8)
We all hate leeds scum(x8)
Giggs has twelve, gerrard nil(x4)
Gibson one, Carragher nil(x4)
43 years, No league(x8)

Repeat till bored

Steve Bloomer's watching, Helping us fight!
Guiding our heroes in the Black and the White!
All teams who come here, there's nowhere to hide!
Everyone is frightened of that DERBY PRIDE!

Amen to that :)

Derby Fans to Brighton - "Does your Boyfriend know your here, Does your Boyfriend know your here"

Derby to Forest - "What's it like to see a crowd, what's it like to see a crowd"

Current fave this season - "we only had 10 men"

Torquay fans at Bradford City last year

As we always do Torquay sang,

Have you ever, have you ever,have you ever seen a beach, have you ever seen a beach

When Bradford reeplied with

Have you ever, have you ever, have you ever seen a mosque, have you ever seen a mosque :)

Just one i have seen on a Chelsea blog which i hope we take to the Cup Final.

**** OFF LIVERPOOL FC,
YOU LIVE OFF YOUR HISTORY,
COS ITS 22 YEARS,
SINCE YOU WON THE LEAGUE,
NOW THAT IS ANCIENT HISTORY!