Harriers09

Reaction score
We all have them. That one team that always makes it hard for you, one you can rarely beat.

Yes thats right, the bogie team.

So my question is.... who is yours?

Not got one yet although Wolves beat me two games in a row (PL,CC) but i beat them 1-0 in the PL return game so its not them now ;)

wolves!!! every time...they manage to ****** something from me!

Playing as Porto, and amazingly enough its not benfica or sporting lissabon...

Vitoria Guimaraes is the bogie team so far, and has really given me a few problems :/

I'm Man United and on a 70 game Unbeaten streak from 2 seasons and fine this game very easy (Brag Finished)
if i had to pick a team it would be Newcastle always score first and need a comeback against them

Last edited:
Chelski! drew 0-0 at home and 1-1 away.. the only team I haven't managed to get more than a point from :/

Man City, Always score first but then lose 2-1... really annoys me! They are so fricken good.

Nearing the end of my first season as Rangers I have went quite a consistent winning streak the only team that has taken points from me on both occasions have been Inverness. Same with FM11, could go to Parkhead and run a mock yet going up to the Highlands ill struggle like mad.

When im rangers also inverness and hibs for some reason always get beaten by them and stoke and wigan in the prem always seem beat me haha

Hannover.

The opposite would be Arsenal, just hammered them in the Champions League at the Emirates 5-0.

Chelsea, man united and arsenal, yes these are part of the so called 'big 4' but they're so hard to break down, i'm playing as newcastle in my second season and so far all seams well having beaten man united at their ground, backs against the wall jobs throughout the game until the 89th minute, free kick curls into the box.. who's this at the back post.... SHAWCROSS!!!!!! GOLA GOLA GOLA

I have what i like to call Double S Syndrome, every time i play Stoke and Sunderland i struggle i can go on an unbeaten run but dread it when i come up against either of those lol

Tottenham, they beat me at WHL in the league, we drew at OT, and they beat me 2-1 in the fa cup final :(

JUST BEAT WIMBLEDON 4-1 :D , so i guess my new bogie team is port vale , which isnt good as im crewe :/