my bogey team?that would be any team that louis van gaal and carlos bielsa managed :/

Wolves for me. I took over them for a while and built them up, they got 5th in 2012/2013. Now managing Liverpool and even though they're losing 4-0 and 3-0 to the other top teams I just can't seem to beat them. I created a monster.

Tottenham, in my EPL saves no maer how good my team is they beat me almost every time ffs -.-
and Racing from Primera :D

definitely Marseille in my Paris Saint-Germain save...though i was winning every single competition every single season, i always lost to them away. and in my Celtic save right now, i would have to say Hearts come close. i play them in a cup final once every season and even though i win, they are usually very tough games. and Hearts beat me 1-0 away to end my streak of 67 games won in a row, and 134 unbeaten.

Stoke's my worst nightmare. Always start the game one or two goals up, and the little %&$# always get back in the game or beat me.
Theit fast paced 4-4-2 just trumps my 4-3-3, and even though I've got specific tactics to counter either one or two forwards (ala Bielsa), they still get the best of me.

Just frustrating. My dark beast.
My Eleanor.