Always Tottenham when I'm managing City, winning by 1-0 or 2-1 always.

There clearly is a problem in the game, Ive just lost 7 1 to WBA at home and im liverpool.... with a pretty much 1st team playing, this has happened to me on different svaed games, youll be on a decent run and ill lose like 5 0 to norwich... SI Explain

Seems to be toulouse for me this year. And always because of 1 player who I tried to sign but couldn't afford to in the end: Sissoko.

Always Barnsley. I've seemed to have developed this irrational hatred of them IRL because of FM :p

I'm absolutely flying in Eredivisie and way clear at the top of the table but Roda JC always provide a tough test even though they are battling relegation, I think they are the only to have beaten me in the league... and they've done it twice! :D

2019 with Wolves, been finishing in the top 4 for a few seasons. Sold Griffiths to Leicester & Hammill to West Ham. Who both happen to be my bogey teams. Leicester especially, I don't even get points against them, even if I score 4.

In my Liverpool save the bogie team has to be Fulham. They managed to make themselfs a competitive squad and i hardly win against them.

Havent had one yet but on FM11 (as West Ham) it has to be Everton, I can remember not beating them for years until i finally managed to win in like 2016!

Fulham. The combination of Bryan Ruiz, Bobby Zamora and Andy Johnson always send me crashing to defeat.

for me whenever im Aberdeen i always struggle against Hearts and hibs!!

I'm liverpool and its always Porto because the Kagawa also Arsenal and Birmingham

Last year it was Arsenal. I always drew them in the cups and it was always a difficult game. This year in my Wolves save, its WBA... go figure. I beat the **** out of them my first year, since then it's gotten harder and harder. My second choice is Man U. They were really tough my first year with SAF at the helm. When he retired, they got a real ****** manager. I proceeded to destroy them in every meeting. Then game one of the season after that manager was fired, they blew their load on me, 7-1.

Depends on the year and what players. Right now its Inter, A.C. Milan, and Florentina. Last year couldn't beat Florentina, and beat them twice this year. Last year split with Inter and won both games this year. Beat A.C. Milan both times last year and now lost both times this year. Depends on how much they spend throughout the season.

Any English and Spanish team in Europe. Even when they have a **** team and I have some of the best players in the world, they are a struggle to beat.

Whenever I was Arsenal, it was ALWAYS Sunderland and Wolves, they'd always beat/draw against me.