• ?50million - ?75million

Votes: 287 24.1%
  • ?75million - ?100million

Votes: 177 14.9%
  • ?100million and over

Votes: 266 22.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
13.5 Million for Steven Defour in my first season in the prem with Leeds.
And just got Belhadj (sp?) from pompey for 10.5 million

Last edited:
Mines 12 Million for Aiden Mcgeady,he was ok',but i sold him a few years later for 9 million.
Currently on my Luton one it's 9K for David Prutton.Absolute legend in the BSP :p

£120m to get ronaldo back to man utd, cant get him or messi in fm10

fm09, messi for 124m, around 3 seasons in with city. without that city save my most expensive would be £70m for Benzema with Everton on 09, on FM10 my most expensive is so far Dzeko with spurs for £21m

Heres one for yas.
Pato: £35million
Robiniho: £20million
Cristiano Ronaldo: £65 million
Fabregas: £157million
Kaka: £142million
David Villa: £64million

As u can tell im a bit mad. Playing as everton all signings over a long period of time. in 2013-14 season. money raised by winning league a few times and selling baines, arteta, yakubu, saha after they had storming seasons. little tip if u spread the cost over a few years for the players ur more likely to sign them. Although my club is now £400million in the red. lol. Pato flopped but other than that theyre all quality. trying to sign tevez (H)​

110mil, Cesc Fabregas

Sublime player, played in a MC attacking role, and scored 30+ every season, more than worth it

Last edited:
I signed Gerrard for 100 million euros in fm 2009
Casilias for 125 million euros in fm 2007
And so far Ive signed Sakho for 40 million euos in fm 2010

Btw the three of them never disappointed me!(6)

Football Manager 2009, bought Diego from Juventus half way through first season, paid 45m. Couldnt adapt, so sold him 6 months later for 60m.

fotball manager 2010 buys Aguero for 60 mill and didnt disappointed me

110mil, Cesc Fabregas

Sublime player, played in a MC attacking role, and scored 30+ every season, more than worth it

Screenshot? Also, what role and advanced intructions did you have him under?

104 million squids, had a perfect team at united, then thai billionairres takeover, huge budget, i bought a bunch of youngsters and then thought: **** it, why not? lets bring C. Ronaldo back.

attachment.php

i just signed dzeko and has already scored 6 goals in 8 appearances. only cost 25mil with arsenal

104 million squids, had a perfect team at united, then thai billionairres takeover, huge budget, i bought a bunch of youngsters and then thought: **** it, why not? lets bring C. Ronaldo back.

attachment.php
Haha amazing, you should buy Sanchez, so he becomes exactly like Ronaldo, amazing spending spree

i already have ribery and jovetic for the wings, with tosic (who becomes quality for some reason) as back up, but i had 100mill burning a hole in my pocket so now ribery ronny and jovetic have to rotate while tosic rots on the bench.

yeha was pretty satisfying spending so much cash, especially for wilshire, who is going to be a backup player until diego (juventus) is over the hill

Last edited: