• ?50million - ?75million

Votes: 287 24.1%
  • ?75million - ?100million

Votes: 177 14.9%
  • ?100million and over

Votes: 266 22.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
on my current game it is 27.5 million for frank ribery in first season (jan)

In my 6th Season as Liverpool. Bought Cesc Fabregas for £63M and bought Sergio Aguero in 5th Season for £52M.

43 mill plus cluses for antonio valencia defo worth if scored 15 n made lyk 30

my most expenisve signing on Football Manager was misse 83 milion on FM 08 i am with ac milan

My most expensive of all time is Cesc Fabregas on FM 08 for £70m with Barcelona. On FM 2010 my most expensive is Sergio Aguero for £52m.

in FM10

Alexis Sánchez £50M with Lazio - Not yet worth it, but neither a flop

Dont remember what I had in previous FM's but bigger then 50M for sure

In FM10 Sergio Aguero for a tidy sum of a combined £82 million for Liverpool!

Did not disappoint. Look at the story!!

61million for stefen jokavic (sp) florentina to inter milan

Got Offerd The Man Utd Job In 2013 And Bought Carlos Tevez 133 Million hes god

fm09, messi for 124m, around 3 seasons in with city. without that city save my most expensive would be £70m for Benzema with Everton on 09, on FM10 my most expensive is so far Dzeko with spurs for £21m

You signed dzeko for 21 million what were you thinking ? I dunno how people seem to be getting this much money for a club apart from man city obv most i have spent it felliani for spurs 16 million

Yaya Sanogo from Barcalona (Starts at Auxerre I believe) Total of 16.5M pound. 8.5 up front and a few other clauses...Shall see how he goes in my three headed stike force with Jo and Milevski.

£104m for Wayne Rooney to Barcelona. A season later £93m for Cesc Fabregas to join him

I'm not a big spender, but obviously the much-tempting Edin Dzeko was bought for £21M for Arsenal, and Roberto Soldado and Robin van Persie for around £24M each for Espanyol.

big money signings

Chiellini - 130m

chiellinif.png

Cesar Azpilicueta - 75m

azpi.png

David Villa - 69m

villaz.png

Phillip Lahm - 56m

lahm.png

Courtesy of Florentino Perez (H)

Last edited:
Yaya Sanogo from Barcalona (Starts at Auxerre I believe) Total of 16.5M pound. 8.5 up front and a few other clauses...Shall see how he goes in my three headed stike force with Jo and Milevski.

Sanogo develops into a super player. I had to pay £30m for him in my game. Here's a screenie of him in 2019...