Your personal Beer/Lager review?

Well I am from the West country, and if you don't drink cider down here, your basically an outcast.
In fairness, the ciders you get in your neck of the woods from the micro'breweries are a different class to the sugar bombs that you buy in the average bar or offie.

kahula and a slowly poured cold Bailies head "the mini guinness"

another smooth drinking lethatal concoction... another fav :)

In fairness, the ciders you get in your neck of the woods from the micro'breweries are a different class to the sugar bombs that you buy in the average bar or offie.

That is true, if you ever get the chance, try Black Rat Scrumpy, it is **** hot.

Also I used to keg that in Thatchers Cider for about a hour every day when on a break from Kegging Gold, Cheddar valley and Heritage.

I suggest if you like cider to head over to Thatchers Homepage. Their cider is lush, and they do a Katy Rose you can get your gf/wife aswell that most girls seem to love, makes a change to wine.

Last edited:
kahula and a slowly poured cold Bailies head "the mini guinness"

another smooth drinking lethatal concoction... another fav :)

Should this be in the coctail thread?? ;)

Lee;398638 add a dash of Redders and you'll have the [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Russian_%28cocktail%29 said:
best drink ever[/url]. <3
this is a beer thread lee not a little girls drink for when she has a ickle upset tummy

Last edited:
That is true, if you ever get the chance, try Black Rat Scrumpy, it is **** hot.

From Moles??
I actually had that a while back in Leeds.
F***ing nice cider mate.

450px-Kahlua_bottle_200ml.jpg

+

russianstandard_main_MED.jpg

+

DAI021.jpg

=

white-russian-01.jpg

add a dash of Redders and you'll have the best drink ever. <3

decent drink, I know better ones but don't mind drinking White Russian either :p

Fosters is nice:D, buds also a save be:pt and i once a had a beer that was in a 1L can(german beer i think), it was the worst beer i'd ever tasted!!!!XD

A few pints of Bud watching a game
Then before a night out, 6 cans of Bud and a double nagan(about 350ml) of VodkaoO) Session

I am partial to the odd pint of Guiness though, mighty stuff