Your personal Beer/Lager review?

I did get absolutley smashed on bottles of Special Brew one Christmas eve when i was 18. Ive never been so drunk in all my life,i genuinely thought i was going to die. I threw so bad it got to the point where i was going through the motions,nothing was actually coming out anymore. I still get a cold shiver down my spine when i see anyone drinking it.

In first year uni i decided to have a cheap night, so got a bottle of Lambrini (somethignlike 1.50 for 50 gallons of the stuff) and 3 cans of TESCO super. Never been so drunk or hungover

Tennent's my personal favourate.

Really dont like Tennants, If I drink more than two pints it actually makes me wretch, and not Lee style ive had too many, think its the smell

More of a Jack D man myself but i enjoy a Carlsberg,Tennants and who could forget Wife Beater

Jack D's really meh, drink proper Whiskey if your gunna drink Whiskey Kris

Anyone who's ever been to Malta has to have tried Cisk. Its so nice!

Carlsberg from draught or bottle. Magners from anywhere!

when times are hard:

moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-4.png

Fosters or Bud.

But Jagermeister and Redbull is ze best :wub:

Becks, Budweiser or Fosters. Prefer vodka or whisky though.

Jagermeister is nice but to expensive, the worst are magners pear and bud :S they are both as bad as each other.
WKD is nice but you cant be seen with it lol ;)

Jagermeister is nice but to expensive, the worst are magners pear and bud :S they are both as bad as each other.
WKD is nice but you cant be seen with it lol ;)
Just no... Magners is what I drink most, I'm a cider lad but I do have a soft spot for some ice cold Harp

WKD is just lemonade. Don't mind a Magners, the only cider I drink to be honest.

Next time you guys are in Dublin, head into the Porterhouse and get a pint of An Brainblásta.
It's 7.2% and tastes great (if a bit woody).

Cider is the way forward, a pint of Thatchers Gold goes down a storm with me :)

we are on the same wave length. cider is god

These are true. Not had any quality cider mind, but for cheap drinks Magners/Bulmers/Blackthorn beat a lager anyday

Jagerbombs, double vodka red bulls and purple rain aren't too bad either