Your Personal Football Memories

goonergun435

Reaction score
I no there is a thread about football memories but this is about your personal football memories.

For example: I won a cup final at 10 years of age and i got a medal from SAF

Whats your personal football memories??

Cmon People do u not have any football memories??

Last edited:
Kicking a ball in the air for the first time. was such an achievement.

Saving a penalty in a cup final. (Never been a goalie before)

being the first international team to win the state championship, and then the first team to successfuly defend the championship - however, we werent allowed to represent the state in the national championship because we had too few local players. bummer. personal favourite moment throughout the whole tournament was keeping my goalkeepers 3 month clean sheet record intact by jumping on the goal line and heading the ball out :)

Going through the primary school season without conceding a goal!!

Scoring 7 goals in one match even though i normally play right back ;)

accidently scoring the winner with my right hand during a school vs school friendly match.We won it 2-1 :p

it was from a corner though..pretty messy

Probably scoring my first two competitive goals last year in House Football. Seriously, my first two goals, both from left back. We won 6-0 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, was 10, just started to train for local club... at age ov 13 my leg was broken, in two part... well. bye bye prof football, hello football manager...

My first club goal, I still remember it like it was yesterday, in the penalty area, left foot just to the left of the keeper, also remember the first time I really felt like I deserved man of the match and first time my club won our division, only lost one game :)

I'm going to say my first pair of football boots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't say i have many footballing memories myself. Although i do remember at the age of 6 years old me and my dad were playing with a ball in Stewarts Park (Massive park which has an area with animals in) and we were playing near the animal bit and my dad kicked the ball that hard it flew into the goat area. :'( Lost my red ball forever. lol.

Oh and then at my secondary school our P.E teacher made us play football in the freezing cold and i hit the ball and got my best friend straight in the face covered in mud. HA that was hilarious. :') ...unintentional of course :)

my personal memory was just about a month ago where i scored from just about 30 yards out came out after a corner and just rifled it in lobbed the keeper :) well chuffed with that ;D

scoring a penalty in a 5 a side cup final had over 20 school teams enter and we won it

scoring 20 goals in one school match at the age of 13
they really were bad and they mocked us , plus i had a crush on this girl from their school
so i had plenty of motivation

i ALSO REMEMBER when I scored a goal in the cup to win us the game

Amazing feeling

Scoring an absolute cracker in the last couple of minutes in a quarter final match, which turned out to be the winner. I am a CB too which made it even better! Was the only goal I ever scored for that team.