Your Personal Football Memories

over head kick into the keepers face at school which i ran off celebrating thinking i'd scored, but he had a broken nose...i still feel bad...

My first goal as a striker - 40 yard lob, the keeper was rushing out as I was the last man. And obviously trialling with two clubs.

One of my memories is when I was in Year 6 on the School Team, I was a centre back for my primary (I still have no idea why I played centre back for school for 2 years, despite being a striker for my local team at the same time XD ) I was our long free kick taker, and I decided i'd take a corner because our usual taker was on the bench, I stepped up to take the corner, and as I took it - it curled into the top far corner of the net and we went 1-0 up! and we then won that game 5-3.

Another is when I was in year 7 for my local team, we'd got to the final of a cup and it went to penaltys. I took a penalty and that penalty was the one that won us the game :D

My first call at the Greece's U15 team.........against Croatia............really the best memory..................Not in FM in real Life.............

Having trials for Cardiff, Chester and Tranmere and a short stint in Macclesfield U-16's last year. Signing my pre-contract with Prescot Cables. Getting most improved and player of the year, 3 years back. Will be leaving my sunday-league manager of 7 years at the end of this season :'(

You was in the side lol??

Sorry, I think I misunderstood the threrad's title. I was watching the game, thought that was the meaning of the title. But I got it now.

I think it'd be last year at Physical Education, when I was playing football. I scored a goal I will never forget. I just thought: "****, I'm good (H)"

almost having a punch up with a somalian kid, by consistently elbowing him and pushing him, then my goalie getting booked for it <)

or my first ever game, scoring a hatrick against Heathrow Harriers (H)

I was playing in defence Primary 5.

My captain told me to go up. I told him I don't score so what's the point.
He told me go up and score. He went and took the corner and I volleyed it past the keeper.
First ever amateur goal :wub:

In my first game ever when I scored a hattrick, playing as defender.
what a feeling. the match ended 3-2 so the goals were important.:p

put a kid in hospital the other month elbowed him in the kidneys feel dead bad about it :/
however in the same match curled a freekick in from 25/30 yards but the wall was to close and was dissalowed and from the retake i hit the bar :mad:
goin to holland with my team in february playin vv de mern another dutch eam and a german team and a belgian team. scored from the halfway line in pre season and im on a 2 match scoring run both from corners! thats all recent stuff i cba to say much else XD

Being the first kid in my primary school to score a header, seeing as i've always been about 4 foot smaller than everyone else it was quite an achievement

Also scoring for my local sides u.16 B team once with a freekick, only game I played. I've never been that good at football tbh :p

1) being called up for Egypts U18 (Couldnt play since im chilean :'()
2) Playing for Ahly
3) Scoring the winning goal in a tournament that the school hsnt won in 30 years

My worst football memory was playing in a 5 a side football tournament when i was about 11, i played up front back then, i was one of the most developed at that age compared to others, i dominated the tournament i scored 9 goals in 5 games, with both feet, poachers goals, from distance, everything! There were scouts there from Walsall and Blues at the time who kept talking to my coach, so my dad said anyway, which just made me play even harder.

The final was against clearly the best overall team in the tournament, we kept them to 2-2, i had to drop into midfield to try and control the ball for our team, as our midfield wasn't that capable of coping with the strong opposition.
It went to a penalty shootout and sudden death, if i scored we stayed in it... i hit the cross bar and it bounced down hit the keepers leg and bounced out instead of in... worst day ever!

Best memory... in the local derby of the schools in my area at secondary school, year 11 the last time we would ever play each other, i played RB, we were playing our much stronger rivals, we managed to keep them to 1-1 in terrible weather conditions, with the opposition having 3 blues players it was a hard match to play in, we all just gave it our all, loads of people came to watch... i went up for a corner as Im quite tall, stormed in at the front post and flicked the ball on right into the free path of our striker Rikael who was an immense poacher, he put it away and we went mad XD like it was professional football, the goal looks class on the match video that was made, looks planned, even though it was far from it, we celebrated in front of our fans, that was a day to remember :)

Scored from the Half way line last season ! im was under 16's then. I was well pleased considering i play Right Back.