Your Personal Football Memories

scoring two corners in one game against the best team in the league :D and always starting on the bench even though i was the top scorer oO)

Coming top goal scorer in a tornement in france

Scoring two against the germans in the group stage!

Sadly we lost in the final to the french

but i still got a newspaper write about me being top scorer ;)

Beautiful :p

Last edited:
Scoring in the Gladys Street end net when I was mascot!
Against Bolton! :D

Being captain for the first time and scoring in the same game :D Went on to the final of the tournament but lost to county champions.
Never was chosen captain again though...

In Primary School, we was the Best Small School in the Country, went to Lilleshall and everything. :)

When i was 12 scoring a goal from the half way line (one big toe punt)

when i got put upfront and scored and set up two!!! bam! proud day for me

shame im from Qatar coz i would never get the chance to play in a world cup,errrrr really we got it in 2022 ****** ****,

Get in! :D

I have a few :
Representing my County in a cup abroad
Playing For Gretna,Hearts and Hibs at pro youth level

In my first ever game for my team at 7-a-side i scored a perfect hat-trick, right foot free kick left foot tap in and a header from a corner, i even got attacked at the corner flag that day by a dog

Finishing top scorer at 7 a side with 24 goals then i got converted to centre back

Playing on the pitch at Half time against Hearts v Barcelona at Murrayfield park and having my photos with the Barca team and getting my shirt signed also

Last edited:
Hitting a superbly weighted ball into the back of this Year 7's head, he cried. I laughed (A)

Breaking someone cheekbone, playing in goal. And winning the league and I only conceded 4 goals despite I was only 5 foot playing in a full size goal... oO)

My first football competition ever, when I was 12, I score the only goal of my team (we lost 1-4 xD)

Later I became goalkeeper, and I was the best keeper of my age in my city (H). It was a small city, but I did not care, I was the best!!! <)

First ever football match at the age of 5 i scored 2 :)

When i started secondary school i got into the team by playing left back (even though i was right footed) i taught myself at a young age how to use my left peg but things didn't go to plan as i was abit of a geek in school i didn't get on well with my teamated and was forced out the side. I wanted to keep playing so me and my mates (the other geeks) started up a B Team where i played upfront and was the captain and organiser of games etc, after scoring against the first team in a friendly they asked me to come back but as a centre midfielder so i accepted.

My first game back in the first team was a Cup Semi Final 1st leg at home where i scored a brace in a 4-2 win. My first goal was a volley from 25yards which landed in the top corner and my 2nd was a un-marked header from a corner. The game after that i also scored in but a weekend before the 2ng leg of the cup my cousin accedently done my knee ligaments in by swinging a sandwedge (golf club) at full power and connecting with my knee. I missed the game as my team lost the game 3-0 got knocked out the cup and i lost my place in the team from then onwards.

Also in recent times my name was in the paper about 10months ago as i was playing for a pub team in centre midfield and we had a reporter watching the game and writting up about it. About 5 minutes in i get the ball just behind the half way line in abit of space so i started to push forward and lifted a pin-point ball over the top of the defence for my striker to pounce on the end of it and slot it home. And this was the papers quote " Early in the first half and midfielder JACKSON lifted an excellent through ball for Tommo to put Pelham 1-0 up".

Was abit of a rant but i never really played much football for teams but plays alot and even now i try and play atleast 7-8times a month.

Playing my first ever football match for a youth club in Scotland when I was 10. Started at right back, and was absolutely skinned, and we were 7-0 down at half time. They pushed me up front, and I get 2 goals. Final score was 8-6. Was a **** of a game.

Playing for my local club, winning a cup game (when games were only 70 mins cause of age lol) 33-0 or something silly. We had all but 2/3 players score - even put our goalie up front for a laugh and he scored lol.

Continually finished 2nd in leagues (one of these was bullshit though, it was like under 12s and the people we played were way older it was pointless) and cups (same here, lost one 2-1 to a **** team whose both goals were offside) sadly.

Had trials for Kent when I was young (11/2 I think) though, was meant to have some for a few pro teams (CPalace + others I forget) when my knees started to gave way :'(

I also have a trophy that was meant to be given back to a league, but never got asked lmao.

I hold a record(or did) for the most off - sides in one match, at secondary school, sixteen in total............shameful.

Winning 2009/10 Liga Sagres at Estadio da Luz.
Even because I don't know when it'll happen again...

another i still remember quite fondly is when i was in year 6 and i was at my new secondary school for a taster day, and while playing football at lunch i hit someone in the face with the ball from a goal kick and knocked him out :D