Your player of the season for your club, so far.

Either Adam Federici or Alex Pearce.

Both been rocks so far. Federici being one of the best Keepers in the Championship. And Alex Pearce dubbed the Next John Terry (on the pitch) by many managers. Hopefully i don't Jinx them..

Either Adam Federici or Alex Pearce.

Both been rocks so far. Federici being one of the best Keepers in the Championship. And Alex Pearce dubbed the Next John Terry (on the pitch) by many managers. Hopefully i don't Jinx them..

We made Pearce too, fact.

Asamoah Gyan master of the Sunderland craft
Giuseppe Rossi has been instrumental for Villareal
And Xavi Hernandez continuing his amazing work in the Barcelona centrefield

Seeing as we haven't been playing well, I would of thought it would of been easy.

Lucas has really impressed me this year though and so has Maxi.

Its a toss up between Petr Cech and John Terry for me. Cech is easily back to his best making some sensational saves. Terry had aa pretty bad 2010 off the pitch and is now one of the most hated persons in the UK but still led his club to a double and has come back this season and been absolutely solid.

your no. 27 looked handy today dont know who he is though.

and our best players have to be becchio, snodgrass and gradel really have stepped up this season.

Joe Bennett, another left sided academy player. Few tricks up his sleeve going forward but needs to improve as a defender but he is one of few that have stood out even slightly.

Andy king, about 10 goals from midfield. and a few onside ones ruled out, hes awesome

Luka Modric.

Controls the game from the midfield. Without him, we wouldn't be where we are this season, despite the plaudits going to Bale and VDV.

Godric, closely followed by VDV -- he really makes up for our strikers lacking form of late. Honorable mention to Bale, I reckon he'll be our clear best player next season if he keeps this up

berbatov been superb so far but anderson in close second since signing new contract

And for Palace: Speroni. He could play for a team like Bolton/Newcastle, but he's signed an extension. Legend. :wub:

Van der Vaart, Luka Modric,Benoit Assou-Ekotto and Gareth Bale

Kenny Miller, Steven Naismith, Allan McGregor and Madjid Bougherra

always on form. Oh and who could forget the legend Davie Weir aswell !

Ji-Sung Park.... his work wait is unmatched. unsung hero who has chipped in with some very important goals