Your player of the season for your club, so far.

I will go for Vidic (solid & consistent at the back) followed by Anderson & Berbatov..Rooney is on his way as well =)

Berbatov has been great, I think Hernandez has really performed in the few games we've given him.
Nani, if he stops whining and diving like a ***** he's really some player.

I would say Maxi Rodrigues and Meireles. They've been doing well in midfield supporting Torres and N'Gog and easing a little pressure off Gerrard.

Berbatov, Nani, Vidic One among them.

This is a hard one as we have three players doing well right now
McGregor Gk
Naismith wing
and Kenny Miller Striker
but even though Kenny is scoring for fun right now, I would probably say McGregor as he is brilliant right now one of the main people to keep us in Europe :)

Well for me, being a gunnar ;), mine has to be Samir Nasri.
13 GOALS!!!!
20 GAMES!!!!
A MIDFIELD MASTREO!!!!

My bad, wrong thread! lol

Definitely Nani for this season

Last edited:
Wayne Rooney and Nemanja Vidic for me.

Rooney is getting over a goal a game, and Vidic is both defending and scoring for me (a massive bonus in corner situations!)

Its real life mate.

Becchio: has really stepped up to the mark. Now that he doesn't have to do everything for Beckford he's showing he can score goals (12 so far) even in a higher division
Somma: Was completely unknown last season so we sent him to Lincoln to get some game time and he did pretty well. But the games he's played in this season he's done very well. Basically jumped from League 2 to Championship and he's scored 7 already
Snodgrass: Arguably our most gifted player technically I thought he would be able to make the step up. Didn't help he got injured in pre season so basically didn't have 1. Makes it even more impressive the way he has played so far this season.

My aforementioned player of the season coming good again, Caulker got the equaliser against QPR in injury time.

Lucas in Liverpool.

Fantastic passer, banged in a top corner from about 30 yards out too ;)

Could easily be any between Carroll, Nolan, Barton and Tiote. However, Carroll has been world class and has staked his claim as the best English striker in the world at the moment.