Your player of the season for your club, so far.

For Porto is Hulk or Falcao.
For Barcelona is obviously Leo Messi.

Can't pick a winner out of Barton, Carroll and Tioté. Then Enrique and Nolan after those three.

Danny Welbeck, he's gonna be an amazing player for United.
Bardsley and Onuoha are worth a mention as well.

Nemanja Vidic - rock of consistancy and has barely put a foot wrong all season

For West ham its pretty obvious.....Radoslav Kovac.... :p Clearly Super Scotty Parker
And For Barcelona, toss up between Villa and Messi but because he has carried on his form from last year and is simply the worlds greatest player, has to be Messi

Steven Caulker.

Just turned 19 and ****, what a player. He's the most composed and talented member of our defence (at times by a considerable margin) and after an excellent season for Yeovil he's been the exact same for us. It's a certainty - he will be playing at Prem level next season, it's just a question of whether Harry'll give him enough games at Spurs or decide to loan him out again. Future England centre back, without a doubt.

We've actually had quite a few great performers... Adomah (what a signing), Stead (a revelation), James, Pitman...

Berbatov, beyond any doubt, followed reasonably closely by nani. Berbatovs interplay and little flicks are the main reason united are getting so many results from nowhere this season.

Pepe Reina, Lucas Leiva, David N'gog..

Title tells...
Between, Merieles; fitting in very well, when played in position.
Reina; ever present, great GK
Lucas; unsung hero
But for me, it's Maxi Rodriguez, he's so under-rated, he makes out team click and dosen't complain, just gets on with it, and seems to love it 'ere.

cosign about Maxi Rodriguez, he's been my second highest goal scorer behind Torres and remained consistant thoughout the season

Steven Caulker.

Just turned 19 and ****, what a player. He's the most composed and talented member of our defence (at times by a considerable margin) and after an excellent season for Yeovil he's been the exact same for us. It's a certainty - he will be playing at Prem level next season, it's just a question of whether Harry'll give him enough games at Spurs or decide to loan him out again. Future England centre back, without a doubt.

We've actually had quite a few great performers... Adomah (what a signing), Stead (a revelation), James, Pitman...

I doubt he'll step straight into our first team. We Spurs fans see him as the natural successor to Ledley King, when he eventually calls it quits permanently.

That being said, I really want Caulker to get Premier League experience. I'd love him to move to a club like Fulham to partner Hangeland at the back... one of the mid-table clubs, I think he could do a real job for.

Its a hrd one
Weve all played well
i would say Grant Holt followed closely by Wes Hoolahan,John Ruddy,Leon Barnett infact the whole team

I doubt he'll step straight into our first team. We Spurs fans see him as the natural successor to Ledley King, when he eventually calls it quits permanently.

That being said, I really want Caulker to get Premier League experience. I'd love him to move to a club like Fulham to partner Hangeland at the back... one of the mid-table clubs, I think he could do a real job for.

Well, were open to take any Spurs rejects.

No one's really stood out and performed at a consistent level this season so I can only give it to Hughes or Hangeland to be honest.

Has to be Andy King for Leicester this season, some great performances and goals coupled with some good play. No-one else really stands out from the rest of the team to be honest though. Paul Gallagher's been good in patches and Vassell and Curtis Davies haven't been too bad acquisitions.

I doubt he'll step straight into our first team.
Well as long as that's true for the rest of this season and there's no need to recall him, I'm happy. All it takes is an injury crisis... ****, Rose played in the league against Arsenal and he isn't half the prospect Caulker is.

The reason I think Harry might keep him on next season is that you'll no doubt have a full fixture schedule again and one has to wonder how much use Gallas and King will be.

As all Spurs fans have been saying, Bale, Modric and VdV have all played brilliantly. Huddlestone was performing solidly game after game until he got injured ): And although Dawson has only been back for 2 games, those 2 games we've kept clean sheets in. Something we'd only done once this season beforehand, and he's had a big part to do with that.