Your player of the season for your club, so far.

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
Title tells...
Between, Merieles; fitting in very well, when played in position.
Reina; ever present, great GK
Lucas; unsung hero
But for me, it's Maxi Rodriguez, he's so under-rated, he makes out team click and dosen't complain, just gets on with it, and seems to love it 'ere.

Mr Samir Nasri.

Really stepped up and is showing the talent everyone knew he had.

Stuart Campbell. Mikkel Andersen. Byron Anthony. Will Hoskins

Anyone of them. They always play their hearts out. Never stop running. A credit to our team.

For Northampton I'd probably have to go with our keeper, Chris Dunn.

For United for me it's got to be Anderson so far.

Close-run thing between Albrighton and Downing, but I think Downing just edges it. And to think I thought he was useless and a waste of money, well played sir.

Bradley-Wright Phillips. Our only goalscoring striker really, but he'll probably be gone soon :'(

berbatov. rooney playing as a 10 has revivied him. 14 goals already, and some brilliant performances

For H&Y, I would go with Andy Yiadom. Really has slotted in well, and is the only player that can cause some kind of threat.

Close-run thing between Albrighton and Downing, but I think Downing just edges it. And to think I thought he was useless and a waste of money, well played sir.

Made in Boro, don't forget it. Noone listened when we said he had quality ;)

Literally noone stands out at Middlesbrough....Jason Steele maybe?

Im going to pick Petr Cech as he has made some great saves this season and has really helped Chelsea pick up some points like in our last game against Bolton he made a couple of great saves to help Chelsea pick up all three points.

I'd say that it would have to be Luka Modric, he really is an unbelievable player, dribbles through people with ease, picks out amazing passes and generally is our best player.

Honourable mention to Rafa, Bale and BAE :)

Would have to be reina or lucas for me! Both been consistant most of the season

the others you said in the OP i would agree with but meireles had abit of a shaky start so lucas just pips him IMO

Dimitar Berbatov. Who else?

Also, for QPR has to be Adel Taraabt.

your no. 27 looked handy today dont know who he is though.

and our best players have to be becchio, snodgrass and gradel really have stepped up this season.

Berbatov so far. Fantastic goal scoring form for the man. Anderson has been brilliant too, a close second.

Northampton made Jason Steele the keeper he is |)