Your Real Life Experiences

my mums cousin is kieron dyers godmother or something like that so when ever there is a party for some1 on my mums side i go and he is usually at the party so ive met him a few times and i met john terry in a shopping centre in kent some of you might of heard of it its called blue waters

ive met shola amiobie after a friendly at a gateshead match and dcord a penalty agenst the 1 and only terry burke :p ive also met rob jones when he played for gateshead he now plays for scunthorpe
my m8s grandad got bobby robson 2 sign a foto put it in his breif case then left it on the train :L

Last edited:
my brother is friends with kelvin etuhu, met him a few times, but my favourite one is when i went to my mates 21st and in wright was there! not sure why, think he knew her older sister. i didnt ask questions just got him to sign my t-shirt!

i got Roy McFarlands signature back when he was the Chesterfield manager...

shut up, he was famous at the time! :(

*sigh*, why can't i meet anyone famous...

I've met and spoke to. Steven Gerrard, Robbie Fowler, Paul Ince and Gary Speed.

Also met, Ryan Giggs.

Dennis Wise and Hakan Sukur came to my football presentations. Vialli was in the building and signed my medal band.
Got Andy Cole's signature, Nani's signature and O'shea's signature. Also Andy Gray and Micheal Brown. I know personally Yannick Bolasie (Plymouth), Victor Moses (Wigan) and Raheem Sterling (Liverpool) :D

My mum's brother worked for ManU in some back office job and last April I rode into work with him and met Rooney, shook his hand. I asked for a pic, but i had left my phone at my flat XD so, I let him be. I also saw Ryan Babel in the Amsterdam airport this past summer.

alot of you may of heard of these when football clubs do football courses and you go their for a week and train and do matches and stuff well i was on a west ham one and on the last day bobby zamora came down and trained us for the day and he was a really nice person to talk to tbh

also met anton ferdinand when he was at west ham and he was proberly the nicest player i met he likes to actually chat to the fans and spend time with them and all round is a nice person unlike his older brother :p

Haven't seen anyone famous recently, but quite a while ago when i was about 9-10ish my dad took me and my bro out for a random suprise. Went down to the Chelsea training ground and got autographs and pictures with players like Zola, Lampard, Terry, Gudjohnsen, Hasselbaink etc.. then went into London and ate at the Hard Rock Cafe for lunch, later that day we got the PS2 on the day of its release with a few games. It was was completely unexpected and random that made it so good. One of the best days ever ^^)

forgot to mention this one as i dont like to remember meeting this ***** but i met teddy sheringham when he was at his last season for west ham i think and their was alot of fans asking for autographs around him and trying to talk to him and he ignored everyone and started telling people to go away and he just seemed like a grumpy old *******

i met dwight yorke in man united super store when i went to old trafford to see united play villa

Gattuso walked into me and knocked me to the ground last year at ibrox :L

i met kris boyd last year i also see steven naismith quite alot he is always in the village my gran stays

dean windass used to sleep at my grandmars house when he would go out clubbing with my uncle and my grandma is named in his book and he was at my grandmars one day and gave me a pair of puma kings gold the he hadnt used last match hull city legend :)

Stephen Warnock used to live right by us. We went past his once and he was cleaning out his garage. He signed a picture for us and we talked for about 20 minutes. He's a nice fella.

When i visited my godparents in altrincham i stayed near jason wilcox, paul dickov and ricky ponting and half the coronation street cast, i also a load of blackburn players, very nice people

When i visited my godparents in altrincham i stayed near jason wilcox, paul dickov and ricky ponting and half the coronation street cast, i also a load of blackburn players, very nice people

im best friends with ricky pontings nephew lol ricky went to my primary school and cut the ribbon for our new oval and ive talking to him quite a lot. Got to play backyard cricket with him once :D

I met Henrik Larsson at Soderasens Gofl Club outside of Helsingborg, we talked about golf and family for 10 mins or so and I was trying to act like I didnt know who he was. He has a daughter the same age as my nephew it turned out.