Your Real Life Experiences

When Southampton went down from the Prem after a loss against Man Utd, Peter Crouch was unavaliable. I was coming back from a tennis tournament and I saw him in New Milton driving to St. Mary's. My Mum and Dad were adamant that it wasn't him

My brother walked into a newsagents and Michael Ballack was standing by the till

Shane Warne (The Aussie Cricketer)
Kevin Davis (Bolton Striker)
Bartosz Bialkowski (Saints Keeper)
David Prutton (Think is Colchester Midfielder)
Inigo Indiakez (Somewhere in the world)

when i was a kid i broke my arm and got the caste signed by new blues signings michael johnson and paul devlin. years later i was working in starbucks in sutton coldfield and devlin, (at that time living in the area) came into the shop on a regular basis, i got talking to him and after a few weeks he said there was summat familiar about me, i have a distinctive scar on my cheek and piercing blue eyes against tanned skin (the mediteranean look) i told him my story and he remembered me :D would be interested to know if johnson felt the same. my best mate form school was also his midfield partner for sutton in the southern league midland division 1 about the same time so it may well be that he just saw me in the stands but iprefer to think i made a lasting impression on him:p

I was in Wakefield Westgate train station and saw and got a picture with Chris Kamara.

Also been in Barnsley VIP box with Neil Redfern and Peter Shilton.

oh i also went to school with sean st ledger and marcus painter Preston and Brighton respectively, my bro is best mates wit walsall striker troy deeney and ive played with or against countless players on the fm database :D ( at lower league standard)

I was sitting next to the private box in Ibrox a couple of weeks ago and got madjid bougherra's autograph

QPR vs. Arsenal FA Cup 2000-2001, I bumped into Peter Crouch (not knowing it was him at the time, obviously playing for QPR) and he said 'Sorry mate' in his familiar thick accent XD