Name: James Ox
Nationality:English
Ethnicity:Black
Fave personnel (max 3): Alex Song, RvP, Jack Wilshere
Fave club (max 3):Arsenal
Best skills (will have stats of 15+ (max 3)): Long Shots, Passing, Flair
worst skills (will have stats of 5 or lower (max 3)): Long Throws, Corners, Crossing
Proffered Player Moves (max 3): Shoot from far, Sticks to centre, Tries killer balls often
Club to start with: Barnet FC
Position: CM

Last edited:
Name: Conor Cannon
Nationality: English-Canadian
Ethnicity: White
Fave personnel (max 3): Terry McDermott, Fergie, Paul Scholes
Fave club (max 3): Manchester United and brentford
Best skills (will have stats of 15+ (max 3)): Pace, Shot Power, Strength
worst skills (will have stats of 5 or lower (max 3)): Corners, Aggression, Balance
Proffered Player Moves (max 3):Tries Long range passes, Likes to round keeper, Argues with officials
Club to start with: Ashford (Middx)
Position: WBR DR DM, MC/R

Last edited:
NB: I have had to change some options of some players as some of the options would not allow me to show you in game (or were the same thing so i added something else)... i have found suitable replacements which i am sure you will all agree with (sorry if you were edited.)

Next update will be at the end of the first season (365 days from start date)

Can you change my first name by removing one of the 'n's please? :wub:

Can you change my first name by removing one of the 'n's please? :wub:

how do i go about that when the game has started? (NOT BEING SARCY, GENUINE QUESTION!) (i dont own FMRTE so i cant do it that way any other ideas)

Aw, my guy sucks at finishing and he's really weak. :( Looks like I won't be getting many goals but hopefully my awesome crossing and dribbling skills will get a load of assists. :D This looks really good. :)

PS. If you haven't already you should clear all the players from your 'subscriptions' and favorite all of us. Helped me alot last time. :)

Aw, my guy sucks at finishing and he's really weak. :( Looks like I won't be getting many goals but hopefully my awesome crossing and dribbling skills will get a load of assists. :D This looks really good. :)

PS. If you haven't already you should clear all the players from your 'subscriptions' and favorite all of us. Helped me alot last time. :)

i shall do that when i get to 1/6/2012 (when i finish holidaying) i was trying to remember how to do the bookmarks thing, but i completely forgot (im not really enjoying this FM which is why i reinstalled FM08 lol and i am playing that whilst i wait for the holiday to end)

i shall do that when i get to 1/6/2012 (when i finish holidaying) i was trying to remember how to do the bookmarks thing, but i completely forgot (im not really enjoying this FM which is why i reinstalled FM08 lol and i am playing that whilst i wait for the holiday to end)

Haha, fair enough. :)
I've only ever played 11 and 12 so I don't know what any of the others are like in comparison but yeah. Good luck on FM08!

Update after 1st season:

there are screenies of players and the english comps... you may be shocked to know, that most players are now in the prem, and the leagues are slightly different to what i expected

Not bad West Brom under 18s and England under 19s my physical stats are kind of shocking but besides that I look pretty good. Not a bad first season

:( West Brom relegated, hopefully I can bang a few goals in in the Championship!

Gah, Man United are buying loads of us! I hope I stay at Bradford and play first-team. :(
1 goal and 3 assists with only 9 starts is not bad for a 15-year-old! :D Hoping I can play the full season next time and improve a bit. :)
Also looks like my low stamina is having an effect - infact, it's decreased since the start! :mad:

Nice work, looking forward to the next one. :)

Last edited:
4caps for under21s nd 7 goals in 11 apps for man u undr 18 not to bad :)